84 Bloody Cave

Part 84 Bloody Cave

Ratna was in her real state... GHOSTLY state. Her reddened face didn't give them the courage to near her. Ratna didn't give heed to Maya's scream whose hand was in her clutch. She ran her eyes on them. Her eyes caught the sight of something and she was not shocked though. Akash was sitting in front of the havan fire, wearing a black dress with Dheeraj. Seeing Dheeraj, Ratna's clutch on Maya's hand tightened. After all, he was the one who killed her.

They stood up seeing Ratna with Maya and her burnt hand. They understood something AGAINST them happened in RM. And also understood Khushi completed the Pooja that gave Ratna the power of making of moving from one place to another in a Tornado effect. That chilled their spines. Yet, they got ready to attack Ratna not giving up.

Akash took the wand that had a small skull on its edge. Ratna appeared in front of him in no time, shocking him. She broke the wand and laughed.

All of them surrounded her and threw the magic powder on her that did nothing with Ratna. They were shocked and looked at Maya to know why the magic powder didn't work. Ratna looked at Maya.

"My dear friend... how cleverly you made me suspect my husband..."

"No, Ratna, you are mistaken..."

"Yes, I was mistaken... that you are an innocent woman... you bloody witch...because of you, my family shattered. Because of you, I left my husband alone on the deathbed. Because of you, my son became an orphan. Because of you, I was roaming as a ghost who could do nothing. I will sort our issue today... in this cave..." She revolved around herself not leaving Maya's hand. She started running around Ratna screaming.

"Do something and stop her, you idiots"

She clutched Ratna's hand tightly as she increased her speed and Maya raised up from the ground and fled. Maya felt dizzy as everything around her was rotating. Ratna loosened her grip. In no time, Maya banged on the cave's rock wall brutally and fell.

Everyone was horrified, seeing her bleeding head. Dheeraj took the ash from the havan and about to throw it on her, Ratna clutched his hand and twisted it behind. Dheeraj yelled could not tolerate the pain. All the others moved back shivering.

"You bloody killer..." Keeping her leg on his back in the kicking position, she pulled his hand shouting loud that echoed in the cave terribly. She plucked his hand from his body separately and threw it into the havan fire. Dheeraj's bellow not only filled the cave but also others' minds with fear.

Ratna's eyes turned towards Sona. She moved back nervously while nodding her head left to right.

"Are you my husband's wife? Sending your husband to jail, did you try to sleep with my husband?" She clutched Sona's hair and lifted her from the ground while she too raised up. Sona's head was banded on the rooftop of the cave. She did that a few more times and made Sona's head bleed.

"Did you guys steal my skull from the graveyard? Today, I will break all your skulls" She shirked and left her clutch. Sona fell down with a thud screamingly.

Ratna ran her eyes on the trio who was moaning bleeding in pain. There was a satisfactory smile appeared on her face. She turned towards the next generation who were trembling in fear, seeing the elders in pain.

They tried to run away, but Ratna closed the entrance of the cave, pushing a big size rock. It blocked the way making a loud noise. They looked at her with extreme levels of fear who looked scary.

"Please leave us... we won't interfere in your son's life anymore" Beena pleaded.

"Please, let us go... we won't be in Delhi" Meena begged.