Epilogue

Epilogue

Two years later

Anjana's ladies' club friends came to meet her. Khushi came there and gave milk to Nani who was also sitting there.

"We don't have a suitable person for the post Anjana. The nominees are useless. They won't do anything useful... Don't know what to do" one of Anjana's friends said.

"Yes, we need someone who works for people selflessly..." Anjana said.

"Then, you could nominate and win," Khushi said in flow as usual.

Anjana looked at her bewildered. Khushi was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Aunty. I just said what I felt. I heard you are working hard nowadays... Of course, selflessly... That's why I said" Khushi said hesitating.

All of them looked at Anjana contently.

"She is right..." one of them said.

"But, the competition is heavy..."

"It doesn't matter Aunty. You will surely win" Khushi said.

"Do nominate, Anjana..." Came from Nani.

Anjana wondered. She never thought Nani would encourage her.

"But..." Anjana hesitated.

Nani smiled.

"I will let you know my decision," Anjana said.

Her friends left the place. Khushi also went to the kitchen. Anjana looked at Nani.

"Why do you want me to nominate Sasuma?"

"If Khushi's says you will win, you will. Don't you know that?"

Anjana nodded yes.

Arnav who just entered RM listened to them and smiled even though he knew what POST Anjana was talking about.

It was the Rotary Club Governor's post. As Anjana said, it had a heavy competition. It was not easy to win. But, she would win because Khushi said in flow. So, she would definitely win. Almost everyone in RM started believing it. So, Anjana decided to file a nomination.

Nani smiled at Arnav.

"Where is Khushi?" that was what he always asked whenever he entered RM.

"Chotte, Khushi would be in RM only... where would she go? She can't be in front of your eyes whenever you return back home. If you want it to happen, just give a ring before starting from AR" Nani teased.

Arnav saw Khushi coming from the kitchen.

"Arnavji, you came?"

"Khushi, where is Aashi?" he asked as Khushi came from the kitchen without Aashi in her hand.

"She is here" Manorama came with Aashi.

Arnav smiled brightly, seeing his baby. Aashi hoped to go to Arnav from Manorama's arms with a dear whine.

"See, till now, she was quietly playing with me. After seeing her father, see, how she is acting" Manorama said.

Arnav took her from Manorama and kissed her cheek.

"See, how happy she is in Chotte's arms" Nani smiled.

"Thothe...(Chotte...)" Aashi tapped Arnav's cheek.

All of them got stuck, hearing her calling him CHOTTE.

"What the... am I Chotte for you too?" Arnav asked seriously.