79 Maya is...

Part 79 Maya is...

"Who the woman could be?" Arnav asked.

"Maybe Maya..." came from Khushi.

Arnav smirked as their guesses matched.

"How do you say so Khushi Bitiya?" Nani asked.

"She is the only woman who knows about me except Raizadas. She visits RM frequently. She wanted me to marry her son Akash. She has been protecting her house with a powerful talisman... Everything matched with her only..."

"Exactly I too suspect her..." Arnav said.

"Suspecting Maya is right. At the same time, we should not forget one thing. We don't know whether our doubt is right or wrong. The culprit may be someone other than Maya too. In the process of suspecting Maya, we should not divert ourselves from the real culprit. We should not fix our vision on only Maya" Nani said.

"You are right Nani. We should not deal with this with a narrow mind. Our vision should be wide" Arnav agreed to her and looked at Ratna.

"Mom, how did you get Maya Aunty's friendship? Is she your school friend?"

"No, she is not my school friend. I met her in the temple"

"Temple? How did a temple friend become a family friend?"

"I met her in a temple for the first time when I went to the temple. I was so distraught that time"

"You should have got to know about Papa at that time, right?"

"Yes... that was the time I got to know he had an affair with someone. When I saw Maya for the first time, she was crying, standing in front of Devi Maiya, blabbering in a feeble tone"

"What did she blabber?"

"She said, "Why are you examining me? What wrong I did do other than trust my husband? Is Loving him truly wrong? Why a woman like me are not respected? You could have taken my life, instead of showing my husband's real side to me. I would have happily died without knowing the truth. How could I tolerate this? I would have died if my son is not there for me. My husband cheated on me Devi Maiya... What will I do now? I can't tolerate this. It feels like my heart will blast anytime. Is this what you give your sincere devotee? Won't I get justice?"

Ratna stopped for a few seconds.

"Still I remember what she said Chotte because that's all that was there in my mind. That is what exactly I wanted to ask Devi Maiya"

"So, you would like to get solace from her and start talking with her... right?"

"No... I didn't talk to her. Maya saw me standing behind her. She wiped her tears immediately and said, I am sorry, I disturbed you. I didn't notice you and blubbered a lot"

"ohh..."

"I said, that's ok... you would have come to the temple to pour your heart to Devi Maiya...!"

"What did she say?"

"She started crying badly and said in between her sob, my husband cheated on me. I trusted him more than myself. I don't know what I am going to do"

"That should have melted you, right?"

"Like hell... just think how could I have felt hearing her condition is as same as mine?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Then?"

"Her story was also like, exactly what happened with me"