9 Answer

Part 9 Answer

Arnav hurried to Khushi and pushed the man who was closing her mouth. Khushi rushed behind Arnav and stood clutching his t-shirt.

"What the hell is this, Dhruv? Why are you shutting her mouth? What would she think of our family?" Arnav asked gritting his teeth.

Khushi looked at Dhruv, like, Family?

"No no, Arnav... you are mistaken... She would have waked up everyone shouting if I had not closed her mouth" Dhruv said taking a step towards him.

Arnav was taken back as Druv was stunk.

"Have you drunken today also?" Arnav asked furiously.

"I went to an important party, yaar.... I had not given a chance to deny..." Dhruv said keeping his palm on his mouth.

"You easily found an excuse for every day... Idiot, what if mami sees you in this state?"

" Yes, yes... To avoid such a scene only I didn't knock on the main door but came from the back side door. By the way who is this girl?" Dhruv asked, looking at Khushi.

"She is our guest from Lucknow. behave yourself..." Arnav warned.

Druv looked at Khushi, slightly leaning in sideways, who was hiding behind Arnav well.

"Go to your room" Arnav pushed Dhruv gently.

"Yeah yeah... Going..."

Looking at Khushi,

"Hey, chick, don't shout if you see me again in the night... Ok?"

Khushi gritted her teeth as he called her chick.

"Shut up, and go" Arnav chided.

He walked to his room. Arnav waited until he left. He turned behind.

"What are you doing here in these hours? Don't you sleep?"

"No... I can't sleep. It feels like someone is there in my room" she said restlessly.

Arnav shrank his eyes.

"Let me see..."

"No... I mean there is no one"

"Then?"

"It feels like someone is there"

"No one is there... Ok...? Go and sleep"

"No, I can't sleep alone. Why do you guys need such a big bungalow? Can't you live in a simple house?" she said making a face.

Arnav pressed his lips as he didn't know what to answer.

"I'm going to sleep with Naniji," Khushi said.

Arnav raised his index finger towards Nani's room. Khushi went to the room and called, looking inside through the glass of the French door, in a low tone.

"Naniji... Naniji..."

Arnav rolled his eyes and went to her.

"How could she hear if you call in a feeble tone?" he questioned.

"Didn't that BISON say not to shout?" She whispered.

Arnav raised his brows.

"Bison? Like really?"

"He called me chick... what about that? Bison ka bacha" she gritted her teeth.

"He is not Bison ka bacha but your COOLERS WALI STYLISH AUNTY ka bacha," Arnav said sniggering.