66 Mastermind

Part 66 Mastermind

"Arrey, don't you want to know before your death who I'm and why I'm doing this...?" Sona asked Khushi sarcastically.

"I will surely get to know them before my death..." Khushi said plainly.

Nani was astonished. She didn't know what made Khushi talk so gut fully in this dangerous time. What was the meaning of her words?

Yes, Khushi said, she would get to know about Sona before her death. It meant she would live long and had enough time to know the truth.

More than Nani, Sona was confused. She expected Khushi to create a big scene crying or pleading but nothing happened like that. She looked calm.

"Ma... Why should we wait until the brothers arrive? Am I not enough to finish her? Let me finish her with a single scratch on her neck" Beena said furiously.

Nani looked at her shockingly. Would they kill them?

"Why are you doing this to us, Sona? What's wrong we did?" Nani asked with teary eyes.

"Do you ask me what you did? It's you who is the sole reason for everything..." Sona yelled madly.

"Me? I can't understand anything"

"Instead of being quiet at the of dying, you went to Lucknow and brought her (pointing at Khushi) to RM. You made her do Pooja. She got the power to see Ratna. Because of this one girl, all our years of efforts went in vain. We have been waiting for a GOOD TIME to finish Arnav. When the TIME was about to come, she stepped into RM. She made Ratna gain her power... saved Arnav from death. And, more than anything, you are the one who gave birth to Ratna who snatched my happiness"

"Ratna? Did Ratna snatch your happiness? How? How do you know Ratna? You joined RM only after her death..." She asked with confusion. What confused her more was, even Ratna told her nothing about Sona. Won't have Ratna told Nani about Sona if she had something to tell about her? But she didn't. What was all this? She didn't understand.

"Why should I tell you?" Sona asked rudely.

"Ma... Don't waste time. Let us finish them. We should not waste this golden chance" Beena asked restlessly.

"Yes, MA... We should not underestimate Ratna. She will come if she smells anything odd just like she saved Arnav the other day" Meena warned.

"What will she do? She could do nothing. Let her come... I will show her who I'm" Sona said gritting her teeth that shook Nani to the core whereas Khushi connected the dots.

These guys were the reason for every happening in RM. They were behind Arnav's attack. Sona was the one who buried the witchcraft doll in RM. They were aware of Ratna's presence. Someone related to them should be an expert in black magic. Or, they had the strong support of a black magician. Or else, they could not know about Ratna. Not only that, they should have had goons' support too. Or, were her sons themselves goons? Were these women waiting for their arrival? Didn't Sona tell on the phone to SEND Mohan Bhaiya? Would they kill him? Though the situation was completely against her and Nani she didn't lose hope because she didn't feel to say anything in FLOW when Sona talked.

"Sona, tell me why are you doing this to us? I want to know that before I die" Nani asked.

"Why? Don't you want to roam as Ghost, like your daughter?"

"Why are you cornering my daughter? What's the connection between you and her?"

Sona smirked.

"However, it takes ten minutes for my sons to come. let me tell you"