10. The confession

[Song:  Tuta jo kabhi tara]

JAY'S POV

Those eyes..she has never looked at me like this. A part of me was happy that she was maybe Realising her feelings for me? But a part of me wished she did this when she was sober.

She intertwined our hands closing the less left distance between us and kept her left hand on my shoulder. "Rooh." I said making her look up at me. "You are drunk." I reminded her. I don't want her to love me in the influence of alcohol.

"I just had one drink Jay. I am well aware what I am doing. " She said in a stable tone while holding my gaze. That's it..that's all that took for me to pull her even more closer by her waist if that was even possible.

Our breathes brushing on eachother's face..forehead placed together..hands intertwined. Heaven♥︎.

"Do you really love me Jay?" She asked while looking into my eyes and cupped my face in her eyes.

"With all my being, heart and soul..I love you Rooh. I..just can't explain in words how much you mean to me and what I could do for you. I am at your mercy. You have me wrapped me around this little finger of yours." I said and kissed her finger.

"What would you do if I say I love you too?" She asked while raising her eyebrows...oh my! Is this the time? Does she really loves me too?

"I would carry you out of this place and kiss the hell out of you." I said in a serious because I meant what I said.

-"I love you too."

That's it. I picked her up in bridal style and carried her out of the party hall ignoring all the questions and hooting of her friends. As I walked out with my everything in my arm , I could feel her gaze on me..I tried to look in the front to avoid her kissing then and there.

After we walked out of the party hall. I carried her to my car. I bend down a little to open the door and made her sit down before going to the driver's seat.
Our heavy breathes and insanely fast beating heart could be heard in the silence of the car ride. None of us dared to uttered a word for I had to focus on driving. She didn't even ask where we were going. The tension between us kept growing.

I stopped the car in front of a garden , owned by me. I have always loved flowers and nature that's why I have a private garden of my own , that's the only place I could think of. I wanted to confess my love in a special place. I got off the car and opened her door extending my hand for her to hold.

"Rooh..are you comfortable?" I asked looking at her tensed face. She nodded and came out of the car and stood infront of me.

We both kept looking at each other before I take a step forward making her back touch the closed door of car.
"You meant what you said there ?" I asked while making her look into my eyes by placing two fingers under her chin.

I saw her gulp before replying "Yes I meant that."

I smiled and put one of my hand on the car beside her trapping her in. I moved a little closer and wrap the other hand on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I removed my hand from car moving under her chin caressing her cheek with my thumb without breaking the eye connect.

I lift her face a little and leaned in till our lips were almost brushing against eachother. I saw her closing her eyes..taking in every detail of her face..I whispered against her lips "I love you Rooh."