26. Handkerchief

RUHANI'S POV

"Yes..ma'am.."

I gave Jay a quick smile before interlinking our fingers together. I held his hand and start walking to the plane. Everyone else including the new guy Karan has already taken their seats. I asked the trio (Srishti,Ravi,Veer) to go first to get some time alone to talk to Jay.

Jay suddenly stopped midway making me crash my eyebrows together as I looked at him who was standing just behind me, with our hands tangled together perfectly..he looked at me with such emotions in his eyes that I just couldn't comprehend.

"Promise me one thing Rooh."

I nodded to his words and held his hand tighter to reassure him. I couldn't help but feel the cold breeze around us with his voice filled with concern.

"I won't let anything or anyone harm you in any way...but still if something ever happens promise me you won't hide anything from me? I don't trust that guy Rooh. I don't want him around you but it's just that I don't have any proof against him. "

I caressed his hands that were enclosed securely in mine. Stepping closer, I took a deep breathe before speaking in a assuring manner.

"I feel the most safe with you, I know nothing will happen to me as long as you are here but still in any case, I will run into your arms first. Don't worry too much Jay.. please smile for me."

I slightly pouted at the end and kept my head on his shoulder making him finally show his priceless smile which can light up my whole world. I pressed my lips onto his cheeks just at the side of his lips before whispering.

"That's my man..come on let's go now."

I smiled and held his hand almost dragging him back to the plane. I don't like to see my jay all tensed up, I just hope none of his fears come true. Reaching the plane, Jay climbed up the stairs first and extended his hand to help me as I join them on the plane as well.

The plane was even bigger than I expected. With large comfortable chairs , a bedroom , kitchen and what not! Bhai, Srishti and Ravi bhaiya all were waiting for us. The joy that was once around us vanished away by karan's entry who was enjoying himself watching a movie or something.
That's not how it is supposed to be, thinking that I pulled Jay with me to sat down with everyone else.

"Who is this Jay? Is everything okay?"

Bhai questioned him immediately when we sat down. Jay and I sat side by side facing the trio in front of us. Srishti took the window seat with bhai in the middle and Ravi bhaiya at the aisle side. Jay's face again tensed up at bhai's question.

"Yes, everything is fine. I just didn't expected him to come so it suprised me."

Bhai nodded at jay's answer. I looked at Srishti whose eyes were already on mine, giving me a bored expression she raised her eyebrows in a way to ask if things were fine to which I gave her a nod with a smile. Jay leaned back on his seat letting out a sigh, he must be tired after driving for so long and now this.

I kept my hand near his knee which took him by suprise as he suddenly sat up straight and closed his thighs which were spreaded apart before. I smirked a little at his reaction while he avoided my gaze. I leaned to him before whispering just above his ear.

"What happened Jay?"

"Huh? Oh nothing.."

He gave me short smile and chucked to hide his embarrassment. The distance between our seats with the trio was not too much but they were too busy to notice what we were doing. Bhai was watching some football match on his iPad, while Srishti and Ravi bhaiya were talking to eachother and smiling? Bhai had shifted to the side to watch his match peacefully, making Ravi bhaiya sit in the middle.