34. Halwa

JAY'S POV

With the biggest smile on my face, I stand there with my heart throbbing against my chest as if it just wants to come out to dance and loose itself in this euphoric magic feeling. My rooh will finally be mine forever in front of everyone, who will witness our love conquering all the obstacles thrown against us.

As far as my eyes could see, the place was adorned with flowers, completely covered in fairy lights as all I could see was the spark and shine of all the premium decoration done only to celebrate our sacred love. I bite my lip imagining how a little glimpse of my Rooh will lessen their shine, I could imagine her shinning brighter than the brightest star in the universe. I looked up when I heard the music playing, everyone gathered around the area to witness the love of my life walk the aisle to reach me, her one and only♡

Flowers started falling from above, the aisle was fully covered with white roses, ready to be touched by her auspicious feet adorned by different jewellery and mehandi of my name.. I blushed just at the thought of her getting ready just for me. Some girls came first while the most beautiful girl was hiding behind their back, I held my breath still in anticipation just to get a glimpse of her..

As the girls were about to scatter to the side and I was about to witness my Rooh dressed up in the beautiful red lehanga, dressed like my bride. I felt someone hitting my back. Huh? Who is doing that on my own wedding? I groaned and extended my hand forward only to get a hold on someone's hair?? Hmm? I crashed my eyebrows in confusion and opened my eyes..

Shit! It was a dream. A dream I pray everyday to come true. A dream that Will definitely come true...gosh! I could have atleast caught a glimpse of her dressed like a bride. I whined when I heard someone knocking on the door continuely.

"Rooh! Open the door yaar.. you will get late. Ajj competition hai Tera!!.."

"Jay yaar kya kar rha hai ? Ab to subah ho gayi! Aab to Bahar aa jao apne room se.."

Bickering of Srishti and Ravi broke me out of my sleep. I sat up with a jolt, fearing that we might get too late. I looked to my side which softened my face as I leaned down placing a kiss on the forehead of the angel sleeping beside me like some fairy straight from the heaven. I cradled her in my arms for a few minutes and brushed her messy hairs covering her beautiful face from me to admire. I let out a sigh feeling extremely lucky to see this.

This sight! How did I got this lucky in just a few days? The girl I used to dream about, the one I worship to come out of my dreams straight into my arms. Srishti's yelling from the outside again brought me out of my trance as I realised we were getting late.

" Yeah yeah, we are awake!"

I said in a loud voice as they both went away from the door after saying a 'okay'. I looked back at Rooh who was still sleeping with no care in the world. I chucked looking at her open mouth as she was letting out almost silent snors. I laid my head beside hers on the pillow and spoke while stroking her hair.

"Mera bass Chale to zindagi bhar tumhe aise dekhta rahu..par we can't be late today. It's such a big day for my Rooh. It has to be perfect na.."

Having said that, I kissed her forehead again then her nose and cheeks, her eyes and then her chin before finally pecking her lips slightly. After which she finally woke up but still had her eyes closed. She whined in her sleep and snuggled against me more. Smiling at her adorable behaviour I kissed her head before whispering.

"Wake up jaan... we can't be late na it's an important day for you, for us."

"What is it today?"