48. Melody of love

JAY'S POV

I could feel her heart beating loudly, it was music to my ears. The thought that I was the reason behind the fastening of her heart-beat made my cheeks hot. I sucked on her lips harder, pouring all my feelings, my whole being into that kiss. Humans need oxygen to breathe, I never had any problem with that fact untill now; as I had to pull away from the kiss to let both of us breathe.

The sight of her with flushed red cheeks, sweaty forehead panting heavily in my arms while being pushed against the wall made my heart do a whole somersault. She held my shoulders tightly as if her life depended on that, her eyes were down as she tried to hide her flattered self. I tightened my grip on her lower self, keeping her steady against the wall without taking my eyes off her.

This girl would be the end of me, I would cut myself in pieces to see her in this state all the time. I exhaled loudly before hiding my face into the crook of her neck which was sweaty now, all because of me. I peppered her neck with butterfly kisses before mumbling against her hot skin.

"You make it so hard for me to control myself darling...you're absolutely, dangerously gorgeous."

I felt her fingers digging into my shoulder deeper as I uttered those words. Her breath once again fastened, she let out a low moan before whispering in a shaky voice.

"I know.."

"As you should my queen."

I replied with a smile and kissed her forehead before walking back to the bed, I carefully placed her on the soft mattress before taking a seat myself beside her. She kept her gaze in the front, staring at random objects while there I was, unable to look away from her even for a second. If I could I wouldn't close my eyes lides looking at her even to blink. I shook my head at the thought before leaning closer as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

She looked at me with such expressions I couldn't comprehend, her eyes were full of love and a different kind of shine was visible in those beautiful orbs, a kind I had never seen before. She took my hand in hers in response to which I smiled and squeezed her hand tighter. Grinning to herself she spoke in an excited tone.

"Do you remember the night I confessed to you for the first time?"

"How could I forget the most beautiful and anticipated night of my entire life? When my Rooh became mine for eternity."

I responded with wide smile followed by a dreamy sigh, as the moments from that night flashed infront of my eyes. A night I will never forget, when my reason to live loved me back. I looked at her with the same smile, not being able to control I placed another soft kiss on the crown of her head.

She closed her eyes for a moment as my lips touched her forehead. I intertwined our fingers together, caressing her skin with my thumb gently; I asked.

"Why did you mention that suddenly?"

"Let's recreate that dance again."

She replied with a bright smile showing her shiny teeths, taking my hand she stood up pulling me with her as well. I giggled to myself before standing close to her. I placed my left hand on her waist and brought our intertwined hands up in the air, as we both stood in the typical slow dancing position. Rooh placed her left hand on my shoulder before speaking, more like a command.

"You will sing, you remember that song na?"

I nodded excitedly, how could I ever miss the opportunity to sing that too for my heart? I cleared my throat properly and looked down at Rooh who gave me an encouraging smile. I pulled her closer , tightening my grip on her waist as I starting singing while we both swayed side to side in eachother's embrace.