12. Suprise

JAY'S POV

I knew she was lying after her mother's call she looked shocked and hurt. I couldn't see her like this..my heart clenched seeing her hands shaky when she was adjusting her saree. I held her securely trying to calm her racing heart.

My baby.

I can't see her hurt not even slightest. Seeing her like this made me want to kill the reason for her condition. I have never been someone who does any kind of violence but if it comes to her I won't hesitate a second to set the world on fire for her.

It's almost scary,the person her pain could make me. 

I knew she was hiding something but I didn't ask. Maybe she wasn't comfortable to tell me yet. After dropping her at home I did went back to the office but couldn't stop thinking about her shaky hands and teary eyes when we hugged.

I sighed seeing the piles of files I have to complete.  God I need to get my work together.  After completing half of them I decided to check up on her. I can't control it anymore ok! A part of me wished for her not to pick up the call so that I think she is sleeping peacefully and everything is fine....

But she did pick up the call and all I heard was her shaky and broken tone which peirced through my heart.

I don't want to hear my baby like this. No I can't. I cut the call in a hurry and left my office but come back to take my guitar with me. I remember she said she liked my voice.  I drove to her place and parked my car at the back-side where I dropped her that day.

I came out of the car and sat on It's roof...just below her bedroom window. It seemed like a romantic movie but anything to make my love happy!!

I started playing the guitar slowly sitting on the car roof. I just hope the neighbors don't complain about me. Please come out Rooh. I looked at her window expectedly. Please come out...

Seeing her not coming out I started to sing while playing my guitar. She liked my voice right ? She might come out hearing it...

[Song : Chal wahan jaate hain / lyrics in bold]

Aasman ke paree ek jahan hain kahi...
Juth sach ka vaha kayeda hi nahi..
Roshni me vaha ki alag noor hain..
Saye jisme se aage jaha jate hain..

I smiled when she opened her window and looked down at me. I continued singing while looking at her smiling at me.

Chal wahan jaate hain..
Pyaar karne chalo..
Hum vaha jaate hain..

I saw her sat down near her window looking at me. I could see her sniffing a little making my heart ache. I will always make you happy Rooh. I promise.

Seene se tum mere aa kar lag jao na..
Darte ho kyu tum..zara pass to aao na..

I pointed to her and then my heart while singing the lyrics. I tried to match my expression according to the song.
Hayee.. seeing her smiling like before pushed me to sing even better. I tired to pour out all my feelings into the song.

Koi subah vaha raat se na mile...
Udd kar vaha chaloo aao tum hum Chale..
Pankh laya hu main Udd chalo.....
Chal wahan jaate hain...
Pyaar karne chalo hum wahan jaate hain....

After completing my performance I got off the car roof and extended my hand for Rooh to hold and let me come up.

"Rooh...upar Keech lo.."