Chapter 7

Marcel's POV

I woke up to Gia sleeping on me peacefully. Today I planned to do something special for her. Gently sliding my arm from under her, going straight to the bathroom. After handling my business, I decided to clean. After deep cleaning and leaving to wash my car, and ect. I came back home and Gia finally woke up.

"Good morning" I smirked as she smiled sitting up.

"What time is it?" she asked with a frown.

"Time for you to get up. I made plans for us"

"You did?" she stared at me shocked.

"Uhh.." I gave a slight chuckle. "Yeah, now get up and get dressed" she nodded then looked around the room. She must've just realized she ain't have clothes.

"But I don't have any clothes" Bingo.

"Good thing I checked your size"

"You didn't!!!" she laughed in disbelief. I nodded with a slight chuckle. I had to in order to surprise her.

"Yes I did, now c'mon and get dressed"

She hopped out of bed walking past me to the bathroom. I slapped her ass and she yelped looking back at me like I was crazy.

"Really?"

"That ass irresistible" she laughed shaking her head.

"If you say so"

I pulled out her outfit and the accessories I got her. When I went out to wash the car and handle business, I stopped at the mall. Grabbed her a couple things for today because I planned something big. Today is all about her and nobody else.

I went back downstairs and fixed up her small surprise I had for her. She just don't know how tight she got me wrapped around her finger.

Gianna's POV

I walked out the bathroom after taking care of myself. On the bed sat my outfit for the day. The first thing to catch my eye was the Saint Laurent's purse. Those purses are expensive!!! So there's no telling how much he paid for the entire outfit put together.

 Those purses are expensive!!! So there's no telling how much he paid for the entire outfit put together

Gia's Outfit

I got dressed and on the dresser I spotted a B&BW bag. I looked in the bag to see different options. I went with Champagne Toast lotion and body mist. After getting myself together, I walked downstairs.

"I'm Re-" he stood there with a bouquet of white roses.

"You look beautiful"