Chapter 26

Gianna's POV

Today I was breaking the news about my baby. It has been months and still nobody knows except Carson and Victoria. I decided to send out little party invites for my surprise.

"Martin don't put that right there, put it over there by the table" I said sighing.

"I'm on it" he said moving the decoration around.

"No!! No!! I want gold and white balloons!!! Why are they all white!!" I yelled and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay baby mama, go sit!!"

"I don't wanna go sit"

"But you need to" Carson said gently pushing me towards the living room.

"I need everything perfect" I said sitting down on the couch rubbing my belly.

"I know and it will be" he reassured.

Carson walked off and gave his demands. Meanwhile I sat on the couch watching everyone work. Marcel went to the store and I swear it's taking him hours to get back. The door opened and V came in with the cake.

"Im backkkk" she sat the cake down on the table.

"Good, come help me with these damn balloons" Carson said poking his head in the room.

"Okay"

"Make sure it's white and gold!! Not just white or gold balloons!!" I yelled.

"We got it, you just chill!!" V yelled back and I sigh.

I wanted today to be perfect. My parents, Marcel's mother, Valentina, Destiny, Yari, Jay, Carter, and many other family members were gonna be here. Tina coming back in town just for me and I feel special. The door opened and Marcel walked in the living room with bags.

"You got it?"

"I got it baby" he pulled out the container of strawberry yogurt, oreo cookies and a jar of pickles.

"Thank you" I opened the pickles and cookies.

Marcel looked liked he wanted to cringe watching me eat the pickles and cookies together. Looking up at him, he gave a small smile.

"You wanna try it?"

"Umm..nah...actually I had a taco earlier" I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand.

"Sit and try one" he looked at me hoping I was gonna give up, but I didn't.

"...Okay" he sat down as I handed him the pickles and cookies.

"This is your pregnancy craving?"

"Yes and I also dip the cookie in the yogurt. I think you might like that combo better"

Marcel grabbed an oreo, dipping it in the yogurt and trying it. His expression was priceless and I sat back smiling.

"I told you, it's good"

"It ain't so bad, but I refuse to eat oreos and pickles together" I laughed nodding as he kissed my forehead.

"Everything is done, baby mama" Carson walked in and I got up with excitement.

"Careful" Marcel put his hand on the lower of my back.

"I'm okay to stand, Im not even that big yet"

We walked outside and everything looked beautiful. Then I started to tear up. Gosh, this baby gives me so many emotions all at once. It's like a freaking roller coaster!!

"What's wrong?" V asked looking concerned.

"It's so beautiful" Marcel pulled me into a hug, gently wiping my tears of joy. "I can't believe we're having a baby"