Chapter 29

Gianna's POV

Today was the day, we all are going to find out the gender of our baby. I went into Nessa's room and she smiled. I swear I love this little girl like she's my own.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, what do you want Gia?" She asked looking up at me.

"I don't know, maybe a girl. What do you want?"

"I want a baby brother!!" She exclaimed as I smiled.

"You're going to be a great big sister" I said sitting on her bed.

"You think so?" I nodded and she hugged me. "Does that mean I get to call you mommy?"

"Only if you want to" I held her in my arms and Marcel knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course daddy!!" She sat up and he smiled.

"You two ready?" He asked looking at us two.

"I think we are" I said getting up fixing my dress.

We walked downstairs and decorations were perfect. The doorbell rung and I went to go get it. Opening the door, I smiled at my two favorite couples.

"Hey baby!!" Tina yelled hugging me.

"Hey to you crazy" I hugged her as she held me tight.

"You're gonna squeeze her to death!!" Dess yelled and Tina laughed letting go. "Hey pretty"

"Hey Dess" I hugged her.

"We gone be out here for years" Jay teased and I shook my head.

"Hey ugly" I hugged him and he smiled.

"You know I'm the best looking out of the group. Don't hate" I laughed shaking my head.

"If you say so..." I looked over and Carter smiled.

"Saved the best for last" he hugged me and I smiled.

"Yeah, don't flatter yourself" Jay mumbled.

"I love all of you equally. Now come in and see the decorations!!!"

They walked in excited and Marcel walked around the corner. They all laughed and hugged each other. The sight was beautiful and honestly I've missed them. We've all been so busy with our own lives, it's hard to hang out as often. Another car pulled up and it was my parents. They got out the car and walked up to the door.

"Is that my princess!!" I smiled as he hugged me.

"Hi, daddy"

"How are you?" he asked holding my hands.

"I'm happy" I looked over at my mother and she was tearing up. "Oh mama, don't cry"

"No, they're happy tears" I hugged her and she sigh. "You've grown up and started your own family. I'm happy for you"

"Thank you" I teared up and she shook her head wiping my tears.

"Don't cry, I don't want you to ruin your makeup" I laughed and nodding sucking up my tears.

"Okay, come in and see the decorations!!" She nodded and smiled.

Slowly the guests arrived and everyone stood around talking. It was nice to have family and friends connect and meet each other. I stood there looking at everyone admiring the view. Marcel walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You okay?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful sight seeing how everyone bond with each other"

"Two families becoming one" He looked at them as I turned to look at him.

"You ready?" I asked pulling his attention back to me.

"I've never been so ready a day in my life" Marcel kissed my hand and I smiled.

"Good, let's gather everyone"
*
*
*
*
We all stood outside ready for the reveal. Carson and Victoria walked over to my side. I looked at them and they smiled.

"You ready, baby mama?"

"You know it!!" I exclaimed and he pucked up his phone.

"On a count of three!!" He yelled. "One!!!"

"Two!!" Everyone joined and I was nervous.

"You ready?" Marcel asked and I nodded.

"Here it goes" I said.

"THREE!!!" The fireworks went off and everyone screamed!!!

"IT'S A BOY!!!!!" Marcel looked at me and his eyes lit up. He picked me up kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing deeper.

"I knew it!!" Jay yelled and I laughed looking over at him.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everyone yelled. Nessa came running and Marcel picked her up.

"I got a baby brother!!!" She yelled happily and that smile could brighten a room.

"You do!!" I said kissing her cheek.

"I got me a mini me" Marcel smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Yes you do and I can't wait to see the man that he becomes. He's gonna have the best father in the world" I said kissing his cheek.

"Alright, it's time for cake!!" We all gathered around and cute the cake.

Everyone danced and talked for the rest of the night. We eventually wrapped the night up and everyone helped clean up. One by one they all left and hugged us goodnight. We locked the door and Nessa was laid on the couch sleep.

"She had a long night" I laughed and he looked over at with a smile.

"Well, Ms. Goldman that means I have you all to myself" he kissed my neck pulling me closer.

"Mhm, take Nessa to her room and then meet me in ours" I kisses him before going upstairs.

"Yes ma'am!!"

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! It was supposed to be something sweet and intimate. I hope it doesn't feel rushed, I'm slowly running out of ideas😅

Anywhoooo, BYEEEEEE