Chapter 15

Gianna's POV
*A Month Later*

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. It's GRADUATION DAY!!! I took my shower and got out. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and got dress. I didn't my makeup and curled my hair. I decided to wear a pink mid thigh dress and pink heels. I added some extra lipgloss to my lips and looked in the mirror at my finished look. I had to put makeup on my neck to hide Marcel's inappropriate markings. My mother peeked her head in my room.

"You ready?" mom smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah, but I wanna tell you something" she nodded and shut the door.

"I am talking to someone. We've been dating for 5 months now and I wanted to tell you because you're gonna meet him today"

"Well, I already knew there was someone keeping you away" I looked away embarrassed as she laughed. "Im happy that you're happy"

"Thank youu" I smiled and nodded hugging her.

"I can't wait to meet him!!" She exclaimed and I shook my head following her out my room.

We left the house and I felt good. We made it to the school and I went to go put on my cap and gown. Tina and Dess was dancing around excited and honestly I was excited and nervous. We're going off to college pretty soon. We all was gathered and we all sat down ready for the ceremony. Marcel was looking at me and I smiled looking forward.

"I just wanna say, Y'ALL MADE IT!!!" We applaud screaming and cheering. "You guys and girls took your time, did your work, and successfully completed high school!! Finishing high school isn't easy and will never be, so I am proud. Yall came here everyday, got y'all work in and did what yall had to do to keep up out of here. But umm....I'm wishing for bigger futures and bigger careers for all of you. You all are adults and I just wanna say welcome to adulthood!!!" The whole school was excited and the parents were the loudest.

"Alyssa Anderson" a girl got up and walked the stage.

"August Bell"

*A While Later*

"Gianna Goldman" I got up smiling and walked the stage.

Marcel smirked and I smiled shaking the lady's hand. Tina and Dess cheered so loud, I heard them a mile away. I sat down and bit my lip. I looked back at Marcel and he winked at me. Tina smirked knowing I'm finna get it later on.

"Destiny Moore" Dess walked the stage and we cheered, Carter looked so happy seeing her up there.

"Redric Miles" Red got up and I smiled cheering my friend on.

"Valentina Norris" Jay cheered and so did we.

It was fun and after the ceremony we took pictures. YO GIRL GRADUATED!!! Dad left early so he could go to work and I took Mom to meet Marcel. He was laughing and talking with Jayceon, Carter, Destiny, and Valentina.

"There's my girl" I hugged him and pecked his lips "I'm proud of you"

"Thank you, but I didn't think you were gonna show up" He smiled and looked down at me.

"I cancelled everything to come see you walk the stage" I nodded and looked at mom.

"Marcel this is my mother. Mama this is my boyfriend, Marcel" he smiled and she looked little compared to him. Then again a lot of people look smal when they're standing next to him.

"Marcel, I'm Liliana, call me mama or Mrs. Goldman" they hugged and I sigh.

"Mama, this is Jayceon and Carter. Jayceon is Tina's boyfriend and Carter is Dess's boyfriend" she nodded and they all hugged her.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Goldman" they all said in sync.

"Nice to meet y'all as well. You all clean up very nicely" I smiled and locked my arms with my mother walking to her car.

"I love you"

"I love you too, congratulations baby girl. You coming home later?"

"Actually, I was planning on spending a night at Marcel's house" she nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Use protection, you don't want no babies" I laughed and nodded as she got in the car.

I gave her my graduation gown and cap and went back to them in my dress and heels. Marcel held my waist and I smiled. He dapped them up, then we left going in different directions.

*Marcel's House*

We got out the shower and I put on the lotion. I put on my undergarments and then my pajamas. I went in Nessa's room and she was watching TV.

"Hey girly" she looked up and ran to hug me.

"Gianna!!!" I picked her up and hugged her smiling.

"Guess who graduated and going to College soon?" she pointed at me and we squealed.

"Are you gonna have time for us? Grandma (Olivia) said College takes up time" I sigh and sat down with her on my lap.

"College might take up some time, but I will always make time for you and daddy. I'll have my own apartment right by the college and yall can visit whenever you like" she nodded and I seen Marcel looking at us.

"Well, could me and daddy come see you everyday?"

"I'm going to be in classes some of the days, but yeah on my free time. You and daddy can come see me a lot" she nodded and laid on me.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she went to sleep. I slowly and gently laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. I then turned on her nightlight and left the room. Shutting the door, I turned towards him with a smile.

"Yes Mr.Lion?" he picked me up by my thighs and I giggled.

"I most definitely gotta get you knocked up" I kissed him as he shut the door looking it.

"Mhm, well after marriage and college"

"Why not do online college?"

"Because if I do online college, I moght not be able to do any work with you around" he bit his lip and kissed me.

"Do we have to wait after marriage?" he moved and got in the bed.

"I mean, I at least wanna finish college first" I looked at him and he nodded.

"I understand" he looked at me and I kissed him.

"So, you wanna finish what we started?"

"Come 'ere" I got on top of him and he kissed his neck.

"We can always try later on in life" he bit his lip.

"Damn, I love you so much" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too" the lights turned off and I had to control to spend the whole night muffling my moans.