Chapter 14

Gianna's POV

I woke up to hot breakfast on the night stand. Pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs seasoned with salt and pepper, bacon, and grits with fresh fruit in a bowl and a glass of orange juice. I ate my breakfast and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower and got out feeling good. After brushing my teeth, washing my face, and studying myself in the mirror. I put on my undergarments and my favorite lotion from bath and body works (champagne toast). Marcel walked in smiling and I looked at him. I knew he was up to something, just didn't know what it was yet.

"Happy Birthday beauties" I smiled, putting on my clothes.

"Thank you my love" he stared at me too happy and I looked at him with a frown.

"What?" I took my hair down.

"Come on, I wanna show you something"

We walked downstairs and on the kitchen counter sat Victoria Secret bags, LV bags, B&BW, and ect bags. There was balloons, a pretty 2 layered cake, and of course a bouquet of white roses. I looked at him with a big smile. He did all of this for me?

"Marcel, you didn't have to"

"As your boyfriend, it's my job to make you happy" he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's next...a car?" I laughed and he laughed pulling a blindfold from his pocket.

"Let's see" I narrowed my eyes athim and turned so he could put the blindfold on me. He led me out the door and the suspense was kicking my butt.

I heard the garage opening, it can't be!! He took the blindfold off and I slowly opened my eyes. My mouth dropped at the sight of a white Mercedes with tented windows wrapped with a red bow. The excitement I had just looking at the car. Then I thought about how much he spent and looked at him.

"Take it back" I demanded as if he could take it back now. He laughed it off and put the keys in my hand.

"Nah baby, that's yo car"

"What did I do to deserve you?" he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I ask the same question every time Im with you"

"Wait..where is Nessa?"

"She's with mama, we're going to Los Vegas today"

*Later That Day*

I had just left my hairstylist, that Marcel got for me. He took me to get my hair, makeup and nails done. On the ride there I couldn't help the excitement. I looked at my fresh manicured nails and we came to a stop.

"You ready?" He asked getting out the car.

Marcel opened my door and I nodded. "This is my first time on a private jet"

He held our bags as we got on his private jet. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIA!!!!" They yelled and my smile grew bigger.

"Thank you!! Thank you!!"
*
*
*
The flight there was peaceful. Tina was sleep, Jay was on his phone, Destiny was looking out the window, Carter had his headphones blasting and Marcel just looked at me. I looked over at him and he had that look, the one that makes me weak in the knees.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he smiled, looking away.

"How am I looking at you?" I shrugged and he did it again.

"I can't explain the look, but you look at me everytime with it" he bit his lip shrugging.

"Nothing, just thinking" I nodded, looking back out the window.

"...Okay"

*Los Vegas*

We finally arrived and it was night out. Marcel have his own penthouse out here, so we didn't have to go searching for hotels. We got there and it was huge, but not as big as his mansion back home. I unlocked the door it was beautiful inside the house. Not worrying about any of that. We went straight to our assigned rooms. I opened our door and there were rose petals everywhere, candles, and soft music playing.