Chapter 18

Gianna POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked over at it and it was Marcel. Dang I slept to two in the afternoon? I picked it up and answered.

*Phone Convo*
Gianna: "Hello?"
Marcel: "Hi baby"
Gianna: "Hi, how's New York?"
Marcel: "It was nice, but I wanna see you today"
Gianna: "You're back?"
Marcel: "Yes, get dress, Im on the way"
Gianna: "Okay"
*End of Convo*

I jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. I decided on something cute and comfortable.

 I decided on something cute and comfortable

Her Outfit

I pulled my hair up into a bun. I put on my lipgloss and grabbed everything I needed. I went downstairs and locked up the house. Marcel stood there leaning on his car and he looked so good.

"Hey baby" he smiled leaning down to hug me.

"Hey" I wrapped my arms around his neck taking in his cologne.

"You look beautiful"

"Really? Im very plain today" I said looking down at my outfit.

"Plain is beautiful as well"

"Thank you"

He opened the door for me and I got in. He shut the door and walked around, getting in. Marcel started the car and pulled out the driveway. He drove with his left hand, his seat back and his right hand on my thigh. I looked at him as he drove and gosh he looked so fucking sexy. His rubbed my thigh and I felt wetness pool between my legs.

"You're staring"

"I'm admiring you" I said looking away and he laughed.

"Mhm, what you did while I was gone?"

"I hung out with the girls like old times. It was fun" he nodded stopping at the red light.

He looked at me with a smile. "Im glad you enjoyed yourself"

"What did you do In New York?"

"I visited a old friend. I needed his help with a problem" he said putting his attention back to the road.

"Oh okay, how's Nessa?"

"She's good, we're actually going to get her now"

"Really?" I asked excitedly and he laughed.

"I swear y'all reactions to each other is always the same" he glanced at me. "I love that y'all have a bond"

"Yeah, she's the most sweetest little girl I know. Y'all did a good job raising her"

"Thank you"

We went to mama's house and she was happy to see me. Marcel took Nessa to the park and we ran around playing with her. Honestly I could see myself being a mother to his children. He's patient, gentle, kind, and loving. He listens and he's always there for Nessa even ifit means shutting the world out. Anyone could take a look at him and see he'll sacrifice the world for her. That's what makes him even more sexier.

"Gia help!!" She yelled laughing and running to me. I picked her up and took off with Marcel chasing us.

It wasn't hard for him to grab us and pick us up. I looked at him as he smiled at us.

"You good?" he asked and Nessa looked up at me.

"Yeah, just thinking" As if he knew what was going on in my head. He smirked and picked up Nessa.

"Time for food"

"Yay!!!!" She exclaimed with a huge smile.

*Marcel's House*

After a long day with Nessa, we arrived at his house. I got out the car and he picked up a sleeping Nessa. He opened the door and we walked in the house. Marcel took Nessa to her room and I went straight to his room. I sat down and took off my shoes. I went to the bathroom and ran the shower water.

I pulled my shirt off and then I felt a kiss on my shoulder. My body instantly reacted from his touch. I turned around to meet his eyes and he grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me. His hands dipped into my tights past my panties. He dipped his fingers between folds and my body instantly gave into his touch.

"Marcel..." his name came off my tongue as a moan. He groaned pulling me closer and kissing me.

He thrust his finger inside of me and I grabbed his arm for support. He pumped his finger fast causing soft moans to leave my lips. I pressed myself on his hand wanting more. Marcel added another finger and I gasp. With his free hand he swiftly put me on the counter. I rocked my hips slowly as my head went back. He slowly kissed down to my neck pumping faster.

"Oh fuck!!" I tightened around his fingers as my hips bucked.

"There you go baby" he hit my spot with his fingers. "Come for me"

My body jerked and I came on his fingers. He pulled his hands from my pants and his fingers were covered with my juices. He brought his fingers to his mouths and sucked off my come as I watched. My face felt hot and I looked away shyly.

"Taste just as good as you look" his stare burned with desire.

Before I could rethink my decision. I pulled his shirt off and french kissed him. I unbuttoned his pants pulled them off. I needed this man badly.

"Take your time, baby Im not going nowhere" I looked up at him and nodded.

He pulled off my leggings and my panties. He brought me to the edge of the counter and opened the drawer. He pulled out a box of fresh condoms and I stared at the box.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For us because someone is going to college soon and don't want babies till after we're married"

I grabbed the box and threw it. "We can use it some other time, but not tonight"

He looked shocked and for a second I was shocked I said that. But he nodded and positioned himself between my legs. He thrust in me and I moaned holding his arm. Marcel grabbed my legs putting them on his shoulders. I moaned throwing my head back. My body was on fire as his hands roamed my body. He gripped, kissed, licked, sucked, and fucked me that whole night until I couldn't take anymore.