Chapter 13

Gianna's POV

I laid in Marcel's bed watching tv. He was out working and I really didn't wanna go home. So here I am in one of his t-shirts, eating on Spicy Nacho Doritos and watching 'Love & Basketball'.

*Phone Convo*
Marcel: "Hello?"
Gianna: "Hey, you okay?"
Marcel: "Yeah, we just made it now"
Gianna: "Be carful, Marcel"
Marcel: "Always"
Gianna: "I'm serious"
Marcel: "I know baby, but I'm finna walk in. I'll talk to you later"
Gianna: "...Okay"
*End Of Convo*

I got up and decided to go check on Nessa. I walked in her room and she was watching Smurfs and The Lost Village. She looked up with a big smile and I smiled sitting down.

"Hey girly"

"Hey Gia"

"You okay?" I asked looking down at her.

"Im bored" she said with her face scrunched up.

"Oh no, we can't have you bored" she laughed as I tickled her.

"No!!" She giggled squirming around. I stopped, letting her catch her breath and she sigh. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"Gianna are you and daddy dating now?" I looked at her appalled by her seriousness.

I ran my hands through her hair. "Well...umm..that's something we're gonna have to talk about with daddy"

"Okay, but when y'all date, are y'all gonna get married?" I laughed as she looked up at me.

"I don't know, that's another question we'll have to ask your daddy" she nodded and continued watching the movie.

As I ran my fingers through her hair, she was falling asleep. Looking at her actually made me want a daughter of my own. I gently laid her in bed and turned on her night light. I put the covers over her, turned the tv off, and left her room, shutting the door behind me.

I took a quick shower and got out. I put on my cocoa lotion, Victoria Secret undergarments and my pajamas, slipping on my bonnet. Getting in bed, I turned the lights out and turned the TV off. My eyes closed as I slowly drifted off to sleep. Letting my body relax and rest.

*2:30am*

I woke up to the cabinets being loudly shut. Looking up, I seen the bathroom door cracked open with the lights on. I got out of bed and went to see if it was Marcel. Pushing the door open, my eyes widened at the sight before me. He stood there bleeding and I looked at his wounds.

"Marcel, what the hell is this?" I went into the cabinet, pulling out the first aid kit.

"You should be in bed" he said grunting and taking off his shirt.

I pulled myself up on the counter and pulled him between my legs. Grabbing the cotton balls and cleaning his cuts. I gently ran the cotton ball on his skin as he gripped my thighs.

"That hurts"

I sigh, looking up at him. "You should've been more careful like I told you so"

"Gia..." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I should've made you stay home"

"Don't do this tonight, Gia. I don't wanna argue with you"

"Fine, I'm gonna go back to sleep." I got down leaving the bathroom.

The shower turned on and I got under the covers. I stared at the wall barely able to go back to sleep. The bathroom door opened and I pulled the cover over me, pretending to be sleep. I felt the other side of the bed dip and I shifted my weight getting comfortable.

"...I'm sorry" he whispered kissing my shoulder.

"...It's fine"

"It's not fine" he pulled me closer to him planting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Marcel you're a grown man with your own choices"

"You mad?" he moved so he could have a better look at me.

"...No" I turned to look at him. "Just worried"

"I know and Im sorry"

"What did you have to do?"

I partially didn't wanna know, but I wanted to know if he would tell me. He looked hesitant and then sigh.

"I went to go make a deal and the deal went wrong" there was a second of silence before he smiled. "You love me"

Playfully rolling my eyes, I looked away from him. "You wish!!"

"Oh, so you saying you don't love me?" he tickled me as I squirmed around laughing. I grabbed his arms and we just laid there staring at each other.

"I maybe..sorta..have deep feelings towards you" he laughed as I stared at him smiling ear to ear.

"Well, I maybe..sorta..have deep feelings for you too"

"Good"

I grabbed his hand lightly caressing it. I could feel his stare and it made me nervous. The effect he have on me really is unexplainable. I looked at him with my face scrunched up.

"What?!!"

"Nothing...just admiring you" he smiled innocently.

"Mhm..what you want Mr. Lion?"

"I can't just look at my girlfriend?" Immediately my stomach erupted with butterflies.

"Yeah..whatever"

He laid there smiling and if a smile could brighten a room, it'll be his. I let him bring me close, holding me in his warm embrace and drifting off to sleep. I really do have deep feelings for him.