Chapter 8

Gianna's POV

I woke up to soft kisses and I smiled. Marcel smirked, grabbing my waist, pulling me close to him. He kissed me as I wrapped my arms around him pressing myself against him. He slightly groaned pulling away.

"You're gonna be the death of me" I laughed, gently biting his bottom lip.

"Maybe.." he kissed my neck picking me up by my thighs. He smacked my ass, gripping it with a smile. "Marcel!!"

"I told you, it's irresistible" I shook my head hugging my arms around him as he carried me to the bathroom.

"You got anything planned today?"

"I gotta work today" I looked at him as he turned the shower on.

"Really?" he nodded. I didn't wanna be selfish, but I didn't wanna give him up yet. We got in the shower shutting the glass door.

"Awee, don't look like that. I spent some time with you, but now I gotta get this money" I nodded with a pout. I didn't want him to drop me off at home today. He looked at me with that look.

"What?" he picked me up by my thighs pressing me against the shower glass.

"Would you ever have my baby?" I stared at him with wide eyes. Marcel laughed and honestly the thought gave me butterflies.

"It depends.."

"On?" he kissed my neck and I bit my lip.

"If you stick around and marry me"

"I wanna be your first, but when you're ready" I nodded kissing him.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready"

"Mhm, don't be lying to me" I smiled trailing kisses on his neck.

When I'm ready, I'll tell him. If we make it longer and he propose. I'll have his baby and another after. He rubbed my clit causing a soft moan to slip.
*
*
*
We got out the shower and got dressed. I went to get the lotion in my undergarments. I caught him looking at me and I smirked. I sat on the bed grabbing his arm.

"You sure you don't wanna get married now? We can elope today"

"I bet" I lift up, but he laid me back down. "Don't you got something important to go do?"

"Yeah, that can wait" he kissed down licking and sucking on my stomach. I propped up on my elbows.

"Marcel you have to go" he smirked kissing lower.

"After this" I tried closing my legs and he spread them wider.

"M-Marcel...."

*The Mall*

Marcel gave me money to go have girl time. Even though I protested, but he didn't care. So I called Tina and Destiny telling them to meet me at the mall.

"How's life, whore?" Tina asked as we walked the mall.

"I should be asking you that!!"

"I never been better, I been getting piped down every day!!" I shook my head laughing. I should've seen that coming!!

"What about you Destiny?" she shrugged.

"We good, he makes me happy" Tina faked yawned and we stared at her. I swear she feel like we supposed to get our backs broken every day!!

"What about you?" Des asked and Tina smirked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Well what did you say?!" They yelled in sync and I laughed.

"I said yes and it was very romantic"

Tina stared at me with narrow eyes like she was studying me. "You fucked him!!"

"No Tina!!"

"Really Tina?"

"What? Yall are so lame!!!" she pouted.

We walked into the Ugg store, Victoria Secret, B&BW, Dillards, Footlocker, and many stores. We decided to go out and get food. Olive Garden was what we all agreed on.

"I promise you, I think I love him" Tina said biting her lip.

"How would you know? It's too soon!!" I asked and Des frowned.

"It feels like I've.."my phone rung and I looked at it.

"Hold on it's Marcel" I answered it. "Hello?"

"Baby" he sounded in a panic.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Nessa..."

Marcel's POV

I sat here bored with everything. We were negotiating property, I needed to clean my money more faster. What better way to do it then building a mall. It would help a lot more faster and get this stress off my back.

"We gotta get everything back on track. Especially with the fucking cops snooping around" Chop said all normal and shit.

"What the fuck you mean?" I asked staring at all the dumbasses before me.

"Well..they been hanging around this way looking mad suspicious" Jay said looking at me.

"And Im just now hearing this shit?! Did yall at least stop moving weight?"

"Yes, we stopped for a minute while you were gone boo'd up"

"...Shit!!" I ran my hand over my face.

"Boss we had it under control. I even had Jessica reschedule meetings. Breezy, Trap, and Bryan was on guard as well. Making sure nobody got caught doing the job" Trip spoke and I nodded.

"Alright, just keep me in the fucking loop. We can't afford to be locked up"

*Mama House*

I pulled up to mama house, getting out the car. I knocked and mama smiled. Mama hugged me, moving to the side letting me in. We went to the living room and I sat down.

"How you doing?" She turned the tv down looking at me.

"Im fine mama, how you been?"

"I been fine, your sister been working my damn nerves" I laughed shaking my head. Black could work anybody nerves.

"Summer brought Nessa back yet?" I shook my head.

"No, she probably wanted more time with her mom"

"Yeah, that girl loves her mama" my phone rung and I looked at it.

"This her calling right now" I grabbed my phone answering it.

*Phone Convo*
Summer: "MARCEL!!!"
Marcel: "What's wrong"
Summer: "It's about Nessa.....

To Be Continued..............