Chapter 30

Gianna's POV
*4 months later*

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge and opened it. I rubbed my belly feeling my son kick. My pregnancy flew by so fast, it's kinda hard to believe I'll be going into labor soon. I grabbed my water and walked upstairs to check my phone. Marcel hasn't called me yet, he's been at the club working. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After a long 20 minutes, I got dressed. As soon as I slipped on my shoes I horrifying pain hit me.

"FUCK!!!" I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

*Phone Convo*
911: "911, what's your emergency?"
Gianna: "I'm in pain!!!"
911: "Ma'am, do you need the ambulance or the police?"
Gianna: "The damn ambulance, I'm having contractions!!!"
911: "I'm sending them there now, where are you ma'am"
Gianna: "3216 Eastbrooke Dr"
911: "They're on the way, try to breathe"
Gianna: "Okay!!"
911: "You think you can make it to the door to let them in?"
Gianna: "Yes!!"
911: "Okay, can you do that for me ma'am?"
*Hold*

I made my way down the stairs carefully and unlocked the door. I sat on the floor and waited. I heard the sirens and I sigh in relief.

911: "Ma'am, are they there?"
Gianna: "Yes, thank you"
911: "You're welcome"
*End Of Convo*

I took deep breaths and they came in and got me. I didn't know what was happening or if I was going in labor. But this shit hurted!!! I wasn't supposed to give birth until another week.

*Hospital*

"Ms. Goldman, how are you feeling?" My doctor came in with a big smile.

"Like shit" I admitted with full honesty.

"On a scale of 1-10 how bad does it hurt?"

"It broke the scale" she laughed and nodded.

"I completely understand, they told me you were hurting. Would you prefer epidural or general pain medication administered through the IV?" I looked at her and sigh.

"I'll do the epidural"

"Alright, let me go get your epidural" she nodded and left out the room.

Not long after, she came back and another nurse. They gave me the epidural and I was still in pain. After a while, eventually the med kicked in. I stared at the window and finally went to sleep.

Marcel's POV

I was at the club working and getting everything ready for tonight. My phone rung and I looked at it. I picked it up and stepped outside.

*Phone Convo*
Marcel: "Hello?"
Tina: "It's happening!!!"
Marcel: "Wait..What's happening?"
Tina: "The baby!!! Gianna contractions have started!!"
Marcel: "Where is she?!" I yelled running to my car.
Tina: "She's at the Eastern hospital"
Marcel: "I'm on my way!!"
*End of Convo*

I sped down the street making my to her. Everything was fine and then I got stuck in traffic. Groaning, I looked behind me and a car came behind me. Shit!!! I sat there tapping my fingers on the wheel. Can this light hurry the fuck up!!

The light changed and I moved through traffic. I signaled my lights, moving into the next lane. To my luck, the person in front of me was moving slow as fuck. I blew the horn and signaled my lights switching back over. Speeding up a little, I switched back over and in front of the snail who was driving in front of me. I wanted to make to Gia as fast as I could.
~~~~~
I parked my car and ran straight in the hospital. I checked in and walked onto the elevator. As soon as the door opened, I rushed to her room and she was laying there resting.

"You okay?" Mrs. Goldman asked with a soft laugh.

"Yeah, I just didn't wanna miss anything" I said walking into the room.

"Well, she won't be going into labor just yet. They're waiting a few minutes"

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked looking over at Gia.

"No, they just wanna keep track of the contractions first. Just to see how close they are" she explained and I nodded.

"Okay"

"You're a great father" she grabbed my hand and I looked at her. "I'm glad she has you"

"I'm the lucky one" I said with full honesty. I never felt so full of love until I met Gianna. She means the world to me.

"Well then I'm glad you have each other"

Gianna's POV

I woke up to my doctor, they were ready. I had fully dilated 8-10cm. I looked over and Marcel came out the bathroom.

"You ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I reached my hand out for him and he smiled.

"You got this" I smiled and they came in to get us.

*Labor*

I laid there ready to push and Marcel was right beside me. They got in position and Marcel held my hand. This baby is really tryna hurt me in here. He's ready and I'm ready to push him out!!

"Okay Ms. Goldman, on the count of 3 you're gonna push" I nodded.

"Okay!!"

"1.....2....3...pushhhhh" my doctor called out.

"Ahh.....UGHHHH" I pushed and they nodded.

"OKAY, AGAIN!!"

"1.......2......3!!!" I squeezed Marcel's hand as I pushed.

"You're doing good, Ms. Goldman"

"I can't do this" I cried looking at my doctor.

"Yes you can baby, you got this"

"MARCEL SHUT IT!!" He frowned and the doctors looked at him.

"This is absolutely normal" she assured him and he nodded. "Okay Ms. Goldman, 1....2...3!! Pushhhhhh"

I pushed, screaming in pain. "Marcel, you did this to me!!" I yelled at him as I held his hand tighter.

"Pussshhh" I pushed some more. "There's the baby head!!"

"Okay baby, you almost there. You ready?" I nodded repeatedly and he nodded.

"Alright girly, let's get baby boy out. Push hard for me!!!" I nodded and pushed as hard as I could.

I then heard my baby cry and I felt relieved. It was all over!! I looked over at Marcel and he kissed my forehead.

"You did wonderful" I smiled looking over at my baby boy.

"Thank you" I said looking at him.

"For?" He asked looking down at me.

"Everything, I love you"

"I love you more" he kissed my palm and I smiled.

"You wanna cut the umbilical cord?" She asked him and he nodded.

He left my side and I was okay. My doctor came back and looked at me.

"You ready?"

"For?" I questioned.

"To birth your placenta?" I nodded and she smiled.

"You got this, pushhhh"

I pushed and she nodded. I took a deep breath and pushed again. I cried as I pushed one last time, but it was all over.

"You did wonderful" she said and I smiled. My vision slowly blurred and she looked at me worried. "Gia!!"

"What's wrong?!" Marcel yelled and then I blacked out.