Chapter 304 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Spirit Synchronization

Yujin inhaled deeply and nodded at his comrades.

The three B-ranks nodded with a grave expression and said, "Fine, we'll leave this to you. I hope you can last longer."

After saying those words, they quickly left and went to help their other comrades who needed their help.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Alice and the other two B-ranks were pushed back. Now that they don't have the support of the three B-ranks they couldn't handle the power of the six-circle officer.

"Are you seeking death? Or maybe you're underestimating me?" The six-circle officer asked in a cold tone.

'I never thought that I would be able to fight an opponent at this level this time.' Yujin thought as he recalled the incident in the Ibish village.

At that time, Souta drunk two monster potions to hold the six-circle opponents. He was too weak and he could only support Souta by casting buff spells and heal some of his injuries.

He didn't expect that he would fight those people once again in just a few months. It's all thanks to Souta that his strength grew to the point that he could damage this level of opponent.

"I'm really glad that I joined the Dark Oculus Legion..." Yujin said as a smile formed on his face.

"Hmm...? What are you talking about? Well, I'll kill you..." The six-circle officer coldly said before he charged towards Yujin.

Swoosh!

Alice and the two B-ranks quickly moved their body to intercept him.

"There's no need to hold back! Alophy! Let's do this!" Yujin shouted and a small girl appeared on top of his shoulder.

"Yeah, let's do this! Jin!" Alophy emitted a bright light as her energy burst out of her body.

[Secret Technique: Spirit Synchronization Mode]

Alophy flew in the air and entered Yujin's body. Both of their energy fused together. A warm yet gentle energy swept out in the whole district and it healed the injuries of their comrades.

"What?!" The six-circle officer was stunned when he saw this transformation. "This is the purest form of energy... The spirit power...!"

The injuries of Alice and the two B-ranks quickly closed as the gentle light covered their body. It enhances their overall strength and refilled their mana pool.

Yujin tightly gripped the swords in both of his hands. The spirit power continued to flow in his body and it went towards the two swords creating a bridge behind him.

"I'll surpass myself at this moment!!"

All the spirit power inside Alophy's body was flowing through his body. She was in his mana pool and fused with it. The two of them were one. The spirit power that she acc.u.mulated was being used and this mode wouldn't last that long.

Five minutes... But this was enough for him as the reinforcement would arrive soon.

"Let's go, everyone!" Yujin said as he charged towards the six-circle officer and slashed his swords.

Bang!

Alice and the other two B-ranks followed him.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

He exchanged blows with the six-circle officers while his comrades were supporting him.

After ten seconds, he switched to Alice and he became a support. Alice just focused on attacking their opponent as she knew that her comrades would support her.