Chapter 324 - Torment

[Hyper Domination Punch]!

Juds threw a powerful punch at him. The air spun around and it produced sharp winds.

Swoosh!

Souta quickly moved to the side to avoid the punch and a black cloak formed on his body.

[Shadow Cloak]!

He tightly clenched his fist and delivered a powerful blow at Juds' stomach.

Bang!

"Argh!" Juds groaned in pain but he still launched several punches at Souta.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta swiftly moved his body from side to side as he evaded all the punches that were thrown at him.

"I already said it before. You're not prepared to fight me."

He lifted his feet and kicked Juds' side.

Bang!

After that, Souta grabbed Juds' wrist and shot a punch at his face before he threw him on the ground.

Swoosh!

Juds fell towards the ground at high speed before he crashed causing the ground to vibrate once again.

Boom!

Souta looked down as he squinted his eyes. He then flew down at high speed as several black balls appeared behind him.

Just like what he expected, Juds came out of the smoke to intercept him.

Swoosh!

Juds launched his fist forward and Souta threw a punch. Their fist contained boundless energy that low-level adventurers couldn't imagine. For them, their attacks were the most powerful and beautiful that they've ever seen in their entire life.

Both of their fists collided causing a ripple in the air. It distorted the whole area and shockwaves followed it.

BOOM!

The surrounding adventurers retreated as they saw a figure crashed on the ground once again. A powerful explosion that devastated several houses occurred.

"This is bad...!"

"Some of the civilians are going to die at this rate."

The adventurers talked to each other.

Cracks formed on the ground like a spider crack and they quickly moved away.

Boom!

"Look!!"

"It seems that the young man from before is really a B-rank!!"

"And from the looks of it, it seems that young man is stronger than the guild master!!"

The smoke dispersed and it revealed Souta's figure who was stepping on the guild master's chest. The guild master was coughing a huge amount of blood while glaring at Souta.

Souta raised his feet and stomped Juds' chest.

Bang!

"Argh!!" Juds groaned in pain as his body went deeper into the ground.

"You're weak than the B-rank that I've fought before. Comparing to B-rank, you're powers are pretty average." Souta said as he looked down at Juds who was the guild master of the Rensmaw branch guild. "I guess this is expected from a guild master of a backward village."

Even Wesler that he fought in the Ladros Institute was stronger than this B-rank.

"You!!" Juds grew angrier at Souta's provocation.