Chapter 318 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Luck

The commander of the royal guard saw an old man meditating in a lotus position.

This old man was one of the two deities that were protecting this kingdom for a long time. They were present at the founding day of the Hebrei Kingdom.

He was his senior.

The commander was just a newly promoted god and there's a lot of things that he didn't know in the circle of gods.

After a few moments, the old man opened his eyes and his gaze landed on the commander.

"You're here because of that energy wave, right?" The old man said in a deep tone.

"Yes." The commander nodded his head.

"One is a monster lord and the other one is a god. Their powers are beyond ours. Even if we worked together we wouldn't be able to fight one of them." The old man said to the commander.

"That strong...!!" The commander was shocked when he heard the words of the old man.

"Yes, you can feel it right? That's not a normal god and monster lord." The old man paused for a moment before he added, "We can't hope to fight them. I suggested that we request help from one of the three great countries."

"How can that be...? Just who are they?!" The commander exclaimed.

"As you can see being a god is not the end... There are many levels of god and we're both at the bottom while the two that are fighting there are at the top. You can consult Rensman if you want to know more about it." The old man said before he closed his eyes and started to meditate.

For him, there's no point in interfering against that scale of battle. He could just sacrifice that city and protect the other.

The commander of the royal guard clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in frustration.

Ladros City was his home town and he grew up in the Ladro Institute. When he felt the energy wave from a god, he quickly went here to ask for help because he knew that he wasn't a match for that god's power.

...

The Underground King was thrown sixteen thousand feet above the surface. He suffered injuries from Leo's powerful spell.

"This guy is the strongest that I've faced in my entire life." He was shocked to find that one god could handle him alone.

Even the god who sealed him thousand years ago couldn't be compared to this one.

'Is this the level of god at this age?'

He didn't think that Leo was exceptional among the gods in this world. Leo was one of the most powerful gods and he thought that this god was pretty average in this era.

What can he do? This was the first god he met after he became free.

Leo smirked as he looked at the Underground King who was thrown in the sky.

"This guy is a tough one."

He muttered before he flew in the sky as he chased the monster lord.

'I'll take this monster lord out of this kingdom. I will come back later to see the forbidden soul arts from legends.'

He arrived in front of the monster lord and throw a barrage of powerful punches which blasted the Underground King away once again.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

...

Souta looked up in the sky. He could only see a small dot in the sky and that was the Underground King. The battle continued to move upwards but the shockwaves could still be felt in this place.