Chapter 308 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Underground King

Everyone managed to hold the enemies. It was truly amazing as the floating land unknowingly helped them distract their opponents.

Thud!

Lynn fell on her knees as she exhausted her mana by casting healing spells nonstop. This was the only thing that she could do so she decided to try her best by healing everyone.

"Lynn!!" Lumilia hurriedly went beside Lynn with a concerned look.

"Don't push yourself too much. Souta wouldn't like it if you collapse here." She said to Lynn in a gentle tone.

"But... I want to help everyone." Lynn lowered her head while clenching her fists.

"You already tried your best and it's enough for us. You're healing spells helped a lot of people." Lumilia said then her subordinate approached them. She looked at the subordinate and asked, "What is it?"

"The reinforcement from the neighboring cities have arrived!" The subordinate said to Lumilia in a polite tone.

At the same time, the other leaders breath a sigh of relief when they heard the news.

"You've heard that Lynn. You can leave everything to us." Lumilia said as she smiled. She knew that once the reinforcement arrived, they would be able to push back the forces of the Seven Deadly Sins.

She turned her head and saw a wave of people helping them. It was the combined forces of three cities. Each city sent five thousand armed people to help Ladros City. So they have a total of fifteen thousand troops and five hundred of this were B-rank and above.

It's the start of their counter-attack.

But not every troop was here. Half of it went to district five to help the nobles there.

A middle-aged man with blue hair and blue eyes landed near the group. Three people with powerful aura landed beside the man.

The man with blue hair walked towards them and asked, "Who's the person in charge here?"

"Father...!" Lumilia blurted out when she saw the man.

Jimmy and the other leaders of the merchant group glanced at her before they looked at the people that arrived. They knew that these people were the leaders of the reinforcement.

"We all have the authority but this person is our strategist."

They said as they turned their heads to Lumilia. At the same time, the people that arrived including her father looked at her.

Lumilia took a deep breath as she stood up and approached the leaders of the reinforcement.

"I'm Lumilia the vice-commander of the Dark Oculus Legion and the strategist of the merchant alliance army." She introduced herself in a tone that wasn't too polite or rude to these people. She was one of the leaders so she didn't need to bow her head to them.

It was as if she was telling them that they were equals.

"Good job on holding back the enemies," Ursus said to her as he observed him. He was quite surprised to find her being a strategist of a large army like this.

"No, we just did everything to survive against this powerful enemy." Lumilia shook her head. She then explained what's the current situation to them.

About what happened to the city and Bargan getting sealed in the sky.

Boom!

Suddenly, the ground shook heavily. Huge cracks appeared on the ground and several people fell on it.

Lumilia, Ursus, and the other leaders stopped talking as they turned their heads to look at their surroundings.

"What's happening?"