𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

I hate to go to college, every day, but 75% attendance is a must to get my hall ticket, so I have to bear with it. In a week I only attend college for three days out of six, right! Sometimes when I come to college on my 'not coming' days my friends come to know I came for my boyfriend and today is that day. It's been an hour almost; I am waiting for him in college campus but his habit of ignoring me and treating me like a bug never gets away. Maybe he has not come to college today, but even so he could've informed me but NO! He is so ignorant towards me that he isn't answering my calls or messages & I am just waiting here.... maybe I should leave. Yes, I should. Walking towards the gate is a big task there's everyone noticing me all alone in spite of waiting there for an hour literally.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Faiza, one of my boyfriend's classmates asks.
"Heading home" I reply in a sad mood.
"Aren't you going to wait for ashfaque he'll be here soon" She informs me.
"Did he come to college today? Where is he right now?" I sound despaired.
She is about to say something, but my eyes just wander at the gate of the college & I felt dejected.
He is teaching one of his classmates 'how to ride a bike' by sitting behind her so close there is hardly any gap between them, while holding her hands by which she is holding the handles of the bike & they are laughing together being so close.
Everyone around me looked at me & I know what eyes they are looking at me with. I am about to lose myself. Cheating is not always getting into someone else's bed. IT CAN BE THIS TOO! What am I? an idiot? OfCourse, I am. Waiting for him, making calls constantly, am I not that important for him to even reply? 
His eyes meet mine & this is the moment he knows he cannot make any more excuses now that I've seen everything with my own eyes. He tries to confront me, but I am so done I left for home.

As I reach home, I see his messages, but I am so frustrated at this point to reply so I ignore him & went to classes.
There I meet Komal & literally explained everything to her. Shaad has started to sit behind me every day & just as me and Komal being the best friend pair there is one more pair in our class, Shaad & Aftaab.
Shaad enters the class and greets me; we are great friends now that we are actually comfortable with each other. I greet him back normally but there is so much going on in my mind. Today is zoology class & the teacher is quite annoying, and bonus is he always points me out for talking & gives me a lecture on, 'what will happen if I do not stop talking & how I should be serious about everything or else my career will get over' & what not! I am not in a mood to hear his lecture today, it has already been a lot now since morning, so I went suspiciously quite for 1 hour maybe. It could have been more but in presence of Komal? NAAH! She whispers in my ears "Don't you think there should have been Salman khan riding behind Ashfaque and that bitch so that he could've recreated the footpath scene again" & we laugh so hard in the silent class & BOOM the lecturer begins.

Just so the teacher is lecturing me I am still thinking about what happened today so all of a sudden out of nowhere I starts crying. Everyone in the class including the teacher thought that I am crying because of him but I am so dumb that I didn't even speak a word correcting their misunderstandings. Aftaab being the funniest around, starts to make jokes out of this situation just to make me smile at least but no I am too busy crying.
Shaad became furious & out of nowhere he is questioning the teacher. He is technically arguing with the teacher forcing him to say sorry to me 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦?
"What kind of a teacher you are if your daily schedule includes to come in class & give her lectures all the time, once she took it as a joke, twice done, but you cannot expect her to be okay with whatever you tell her in the whole class. Why do you always target her? even I was talking, Aftaab was talking, Komal too was not quite but still you chose to yell at her because she never argues back?" Shaad points out to the teacher. 

I am shunned seeing him like this 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. Nobody has ever defended or cared about me like this before. OfCourse, he is saying everything because he cares about me otherwise what is he getting from it on the contrary he might get into the bad student list, but he didn't care about that instead 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 

As I reach home, I calm myself down, & texts Shaad                                                                 

ME: Hey...Thank you for what you did today but it was not the teacher's yelling I was crying for....

SHAAD: I pretty much guessed it because the Muskan I know would never cry over something so silly. You want to talk?

As I tell him everything, I am feeling unrealistically relaxed. 

SHAAD: Don't you think he don't deserve you. Him & I were in same school I know him before you do, I know how he is, you asked me to not to talk about him, so I never said anything but when I came to know that you are his current girlfriend, I felt pity for you. Think about him again. 

ME: I always hope he will change one day. I don't want to breakup with him, I always wanted my first relationship to be my last......

SHAAD: Relationships happens Muskan. Find someone who loves you enough without giving it a title...someone selfless enough.

ME: I don't think I will ever find something like this. All I do is chase him ask him to give me attention I am tired not physically but mentally...

SHAAD: Take your time think about it. If you leave him its completely okay. You deserve to be happy & choosing yourself isn't selfish. 

ME: Thank you!

SHAAD: For what?

ME: For everything?

SHAAD: When are you going to stop being so formal?

ME: SOON!

I put my phone aside & now I am not thing about the sad part I am thinking about the good part of today the way Shaad stood for me, Aftaab did multiple attempts to make me smile. So, what if I am unlucky in relationship, I am at least lucky in friendship.