𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

Shaad and I, we have been talking to each other for a while now, every day every time. He calls me at evening every day, because according to him chatting is not enough he want to hear me. He is calling me, 
"Hey" we greeted each other.
"You picked up fast huh? were you waiting for my call?" 𝒴𝐸𝒮
"No. I just picked up my phone for some work and you called, just a coincidence."
"Coincidence?" he repeats mocking me. 
"Yes! and say...what's going on?"
"Guess where I am?"
"Exactly where you always go in the evening to? RTO?"
"True that I always goes there in the evening but guess where I am right now hint: it's not RTO."
"Where are you?"
"Look outside your window."
"Shaad... you can't be serious."
"Check that yourself."

I run to the window, my eyes wandering to see him as its search stop. He is looking at me, we are still on phone. He waves his hands looking at me, this guy's dictionary doesn't have the word called 'fear." Although, I am afraid if anyone sees him waving at me through my windows.

"What are you doing here?"
"Came to see you, come down."
"I can't! And don't you remember we have decided to hang out day after tomorrow, so leave now or someone will catch us talking like this."
"Oh, you've mistaken me I guess, I didn't ask." 
I know, it's not his request but demand. But I honestly can't go out at this time that too without any reason. 
"You heard me? Come. Down. " He demands.
"Shaad it's not possible."
"Fine then I am coming upstairs."
"Y-you can't just randomly come to my home like that what will I say to everyone and--"
"Watch me" He disconnected the call.

Within two minutes I hear my name from outside my gate. "Muskan?" Shaad called me out. 
"Who's there?" my mom asked. Shaad came in and greeted my mom after which he says, 
"I am Shaad, Muskan's friend, we were in same classes, I was passing by, so I thought to meet her on my way. Am I taking up everyone's space aunty?"
"No son not at all, you are always welcome, Muskan has mentioned about you before, thanks for looking after her in classes."
"Oh. Did she?" His eyes moved to me.
How and why is he so frank with my mom as if she is his best friend or something.
"Only if you've informed us you were coming, we would have bought something to eat for you" My mom says formally.
"Don't worry aunty. This isn't the last time I am here, is it?" 

HOW CAN HE SAY THAT! He should really learn how to hesitate.

"Definitely not my dear, you can come here anytime you want." My mom says sweetly.

"Can I get a glass of water?" he asks looking at me. I stare at him. "Please?" he added.

I filled a glass with water and went to hand it over to him. He takes the glass from my hand. His fingers brushes against mine. He did this on purpose. I saw him smirk. His eyes are stuck on me for the whole time. 

"You, okay?" he asks me in front of everyone at home.
"Yeah" I sighed. 

I get away from him and literally sits at the other end of the house, so, so far away from him. Not that I want to be away from him but because I am completely flushed with his gaze, and I don't want anyone to see that.

"So, what are you doing now a days Shaad?" My mom asks him.
"I am into Pharmacy; my admission is still pending though" he says sipping water. "What are you doing Muskan?" he asks even though I've already told him. He just wants me to look at him anyhow. "I am doing my bachelor's in biotechnology." I say looking at him when I saw him giving me hint from his eyes, asking me to come sit near him. I gave him a stare, but he doesn't care anyways. "Muskan, serve these snacks to him, he has come first time to our home, and he is your friend don't make him feel out of the space." My mom told me, she is thinks of him too innocent.
I walk towards him to serve snacks, as I bend to place the plate in front of him, he whispers, "SIT. HERE. WITH. ME. or you know what happens when you don't obey what I tell you, be a good girl." Heat roused all over my body. This man gets under my skin every time. He is the only one I can't keep up my tough fights with. I sit on his side. "So, everything good? you, your family?" My mom asks him. "Yeah, everything is completely good, all your blessings." He smiles grabbing a biscuit. "You can eat them too, just don't put your evil eyes on mine." He says to me. I open my mouth to back answer him something, but I shut it immediately, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. "No thanks I am good!" I murmur.

"Goodbye aunty, thank you so much for the snacks and all, you know you didn't had to bother so much, am I a guest?" He says walking to the door.
"No son not at all, do keep coming we had a really good time with you" My mom says.
Good time? I had to remind him again and again that we are at my home. It might be a good time for my mom she actually liked him.
"Bye Muskan, see you day after tomorrow!" WHAT THE HELL. Why does he have to say that in front of my mom she didn't know where I was going day after tomorrow you idiot.
"Day after tomorrow?" my mom frowned her eyebrows looking at me.
"Day after tomorrow?" I repeats the question as if I have no idea about it.
"Yeah, I mean tomorrow, day after tomorrow, or someday, you know we live on the same planet so we will meet someday isn't it correct Muskan?" He says giving me a sly smile. 
"Right. In that way. Yes." I try not to fumble here.
"Goodbye" he chuckles and leaves.