𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

I woke up to a bad dream today. A nightmare. I saw myself crying over a grave, an open grave there was no one inside. I was just standing there crying, sobbing continuously, there was no one around me. They say every dream have a meaning; I just don't want to know the meaning of this one. When I shared this with Shaad, he told me to ignore it.
Shaad and I, we have been together for a month now. We don't get to meet each other every day. He has done his admission in pharmacy and travels a lot that too in the morning, so he has to wake up early go to the class come back home and sleep again. Thats his cycle. And here I am busy with my degree college too. I am having online lectures; the same time Shaad goes to his offline one. So, we just greet each other in the morning as he leaves for the class and I joins the online lecture, I ask him to text me as he reaches there and also once he is back home. Thats all, and then he goes to sleep after which he directly wakes up at lunch. Then he makes time for me.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from a mutual friend of me and Komal. First, he talked crap about his broken relationship and all which I feel like he did it himself, but I had to do the duty of a good listener as well, at least sometimes. But the phone call turned bitter as he asked me about Komal. He asked,
"I heard you and Komal don't talk anymore. Is this true?"
Honestly, I am never going to move on from this question. NEVER. This question hurts me every single time, she was the girl I thought I will stay forever with, from being my forever to my whatever, she herself did this. I am not responsible to build the bond I didn't break in the first place.
"Don't you trust your sources?" I asked him back.
"Chill dude that was just to confirm." He got it, my bitterness.
"Look, Komal and I, it's over, the friendship, the bond, the sisterhood, it's all over, don't you ever dare to take her name with mine. There is no Muskan-Komal now, it's just Muskan alone, all by herself. She clearly doesn't care if I live or die so why am I dying for her to come back." I said this cold. But it's not true. I am dying for her to come back, it's not like I can't survive without her, it's just that I don't want to. I maybe good without her too, but I am best with her. I once shared all this with Shaad, and I cried even talking about this. But he said,
"You know what, she will come back to you someday." 
"How do you know?"
"You are the person no one wants to get rid of plus Komal is a sensible girl Muskan she can't be fooled by that guy for a long time. Once she realizes it, she'll be back to you."
My lips turned into a curve, and I told him,
"I thought you hated Komal."
"OfCourse, I do!"
"That didn't seem like hate."
"Whatever is valuable to you is valuable for me, whether it's a thing or a person. Hating her is different, but I've seen her love for you and the friendship you two share. Also, I don't hate her personally, okay? it's just that I didn't like how she tried to keep you away from me and once she told me to get up from your side because it's her place. Rude."
I laughed at his rant.

Today is special. Shaad and I have decided to hangout. We both managed our schedule to make time for each other. We have decided to just walk, again. I don't know why but we both can't decide a place, so we just end up walking across any street we see in front of us. As I reach to where we decided to meet, I see him already waiting for me there, sitting on his bike. I wave at him and runs towards him.
"Easy, I am not going anywhere." he laughs at me.
"Don't you dare go anywhere" I taunt.
"Shall we?" He gestures his arms forward for me to hold it. 
"Yup!" I seem so happy. I AM HAPPY!

"So, it's your birthday in 5 days, what do you want?" he asks.
"If I tell you what I want, how will it be counted as a gift? A gift is supposed to be anonymous."
"I know but I have never gifted anything to a girl before."
"Somethings happens for the first time." I lift my shoulders.
"Fine! That smart mouth of yours saves you from trouble as much as it pushes you into it."
"Told you I am more capable for everything more than you can imagine."
"Is it so?"
"YES!"

He stops in the middle of the road, shifts his cheeks closer to me and says, "Kiss me."
WHAT? kiss him? here? in the middle of the road, where there are vehicles running and people walking and what not. He must be out of his mind. 

"No" I mumble.
"You know Muskan you are intelligent, but you still need to learn difference between question and assertion."
"I am not saying I won't kiss you, but there's a particular place for everything. You want your first kiss on your cheeks to be here?"
"Yes, right here, right now. Kiss me Muskan I won't ask again."

𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘯. I know if I won't he will do it himself, but I don't want that. I want to kiss him, but here, I didn't expect it this way. I love how authoritative he is. It's a turn on.

"Come back here, I am waiting. Finish your daydreaming already."
"Fine. But just one time, okay?"
"Will see about that later."
"No. First you have to promise me. It will be just one! If you won't promise me, I'll not move. Deal for the deal."
"Alright! Now kiss me." he smirk. Something is fishy here.