𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

I am in college, lecture is going on, physics the toughest, there's a bit chaos I can hear from behind, Aftaab and gang OfCourse. Everyone is busy in some or the other things, some are listening to the teacher carefully some are taking running notes and then there is me, busy thinking about what is going to happen today in class when I'll square up to Shaad? will he be mad at me? 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴... Or worst, will he shout at me? I don't think he will ever do that, what if he says he don't want to talk to me ever again? it is possibly the worst that can happen. Shhh, nature follows the law of attraction, what we think is what happens to us, so you better think good Muskan, nothing bad will happen between you and Shaad. Okay?
"Back to the world!" Aftaab brings me back to the class going on. He too knows there's something wrong between me and Shaad, should I ask him instead of asking Shaad? No, I have problems with Shaad, so I'll ask him directly, consequences GO TO HELL! 
Lecture is over now finally I get to leave this college premise and make a script of what and how will I confront that man who answers to a question with another question. 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯.
I am so in a hurry that I am actually running instead of walking towards the exit gate.
"Are you in a hurry, I wanted to talk" Ashfaque it is. I turn back, looking straight into his face I say, "Yes I am in a hurry and even if I were not, I'd still prefer to not talk to you under any circumstances from now on, you go your way and I'll go mine. Its over" Good job Muskan. Without waiting for him to reply I continue walking at the gate. He grabs my wrist from behind and turns me around to face him.
"Because you found someone better? let me guess, Shaad?" 
How can he say that? I have done everything for him to stay in my life, I didn't even bother to ask Shaad why he is upset with me from so many days just because I thought why I should care if I have ashfaque with me and this moron has this audacity to tell me that I am replacing Shaad with him.
"I don't have to give you a reason just leave me alone" I try to escape his hold, but he is strong. He tightens his grip instead "I am not leaving you Muskan you better get that in your head fixed."
"Why? why do you act like you care when we both know you don't, just let me go and I won't tell anyone what you did to me." He narrowed his eyes saying,
"Is this a threat?".
"It's a Favour" I won't allow him to change my decision this time.
"Look I know you won't love me, no matter how hard I try, you always went to some other girls for I don't know what. Attention? Love? or the other things. But I am done with you, I am done with giving you enough chances. Now I want my peace over your love so just leave me alone or I'll scream right here right now, and you know better what will happen next." This is a threat now.
He leaves my hand and mutters "You will regret this".
"I'd love to regret 'this'...." I run to the gate.

I can't be late today; I want my personal time alone with Shaad if I have to question him. 

Glad I am not late; in fact, no one has come yet. 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. It's been a while now as I hear footsteps coming from outside of the class increasing rapidly. Please it be Shaad.
Yes, it is! here he comes, thankyou god! He just enters the class as I stood up in anger...pretentious anger " We need to talk." He stares at me, with a blank face, I know it's so sudden, but I can't wait I don't want anybody overhearing us. He raises his eyebrows.... 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵. Focus Muskan focus!
"Why are you ignoring me and not talking to me like you used to? you don't even say hello to me when you come in the class and not even a goodbye as we leave? what is up with you lately? I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW." I said all this in one go, keep it up girl.
He is looking at me, no, he is staring at me. His eyes over me gives a strange tension in my throat but somehow, I manage to speak,
"Are you going to answer me, or will you stare at me the whole time now?"
"You have a boyfriend don't you think you should stop asking questions to 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 boys" he tensed the 'other' word.
 As I knew, question to my question is his specialty. There is complete silence in the class and in between us, there is no one just us, it's not the first time we both are alone together in the classroom but this time it feels different.
"Just answer my question with an answer please! let me know what I did wrong for you to treat me this way." I try to speak without crying.
Thats my issue with me. I can't express any emotion without crying. My eyes are already filled with tears, just one more word and it will fall out.
"I don't want to give you an answer I don't think it's important to give you any answer." he says coldly. Done. My tears fell off. I look into his face as I say,
"I have full right to know why you are behaving this way, one day you are all amiable with me and the other day you act bitter. What is wrong with you? if you wanted to do this to me you should have stayed away, you came in my life, said beautiful things to me, 'I am here for you...you have me' all that was a lie?" I am sobbing. My sobs echoed in the class as its empty. I look at him, he is looking in my eyes, his eyes tracing my tears.
His voice is calmer than before as he says, "I didn't know it's affecting you so much", his eyes jumping between my eyes and the tears running down my cheeks.
"Do you even care" my voice comes out cracked; he comes close to me in two steps and slams the wall behind me. I am caged.