𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

This is the first time I am speechless in front of him. It's not like I don't have anything to say, the problem is, there is a lot! Come on Muskan say something he is waiting for you to reply damn it. 

ME: Shaad... I don't think we will be fit for each other... I mean, you know how much I have faced by loving someone once, I am not ready for another series of facing issues & I think we are better off friends. I hope you don't feel bad about it or anything.

SHAAD: I Understand. Good night, bye.

Oh, he didn't understand! he just went offline without waiting for my reply after this. He is correct from his point, why will he wait if I have already said so much.

THE NEXT DAY:

I did come late to the class today. Should I talk about this to Komal? No, I don't think it's a good idea, she has a big mouth, she will tease me and Shaad every time we'll even talk normally. But she is my best friend, I always share everything with her, but she is busy with her boyfriend stuff I hate her boyfriend he is pathetic. But again, who am I to judge even I chose someone wrong, suffered my share and here I am now.  The lecture has started but Shaad has not come today. Did he leave the classes? N-no he can't do that. I text Shaad immediately,

ME: Shaad where are you? 

No reply!
Ohh wait Aftaab isn't here too, he might be with Shaad. Or not. I can't ask Aftaab about Shaad he'll be suspicious. Damn you Shaad why do you always have to piss me off.

It's been 3 hours and still no reply from his side. Just when I am about to give up a notification popped in,

SHAAD: I was with Aftaab we were in the park.
So, he too has the habit of sitting in the park when upset, same pinch!

ME: Why didn't you come to the class today?

SHAAD: I was not ready to accept a few things going on in my mind, but I have come to a conclusion. Forget everything I told you... I mean don't literally forget just pretend like I never confessed my feelings to you, and we will be back to normal, like how we were before all this happened. I don't want to lose you as a friend too.

ME: See! Now you are talking! I can't tell you how glad I am to hear this from you. Thank you for understanding me and respecting my decision instead of forcing me into some shitty drama like others do.

SHAAD: So, we are back to normal right? Muskan and Shaad, the awesome pair...?

ME: YES FINALLY! It's an actual good night for me today. Good night, see you tomorrow be there on time, bye.

SHAAD: Okay madam! Good night, bye.

Madam huh? It really feels like a good night today. After literally so many weeks, everything wrong has come to an end between me and Shaad. We are back to how we were; God save our friendship from evil eyes. 

THE NEXT DAY:

I've woke up early today and I am happier than I was from a past few weeks. I've decided to attend every lecture in the college today no cheating. As I enter the college, my smile faded real quick. He is standing in front of me. Ashfaque is standing in front of me, blocking my way to campus.
I look at him,
"What do you want?"
"You" he says.
"Right! in your dreams, now get off my way" I try to go from the little space on his right, but he moves to wherever I move.
"You already know in my dreams and in reality, you are mine, so stop fighting already. I know what you desire, you just want me, my love, my touch--"
"STOP! I don't want anything from you now, I am not yours so don't you dare to say that again" I warn him.
"Okay, okay, can we be friends then at least?" what type of question is this, first this bastard had me and treated me like a trash and then asks me to be his friend again.
Something is fishy. Maybe he treated me as trash because I was his girlfriend and shit, I should just accept him as a friend and let it be. Peace of mind is not the absence of troubles, but the ability to cope up with it.
"Okay. We are friends. But there are rules and limits. You will never touch me from now on not even 'by mistake' and I'll introduce you to the other rules and limits some other time I am getting late for my class now leave."
"Okay, but a friendship handshake is mandatory what say? "
This guy is a real creep. We shake hands and I leave.

Everyone in the classroom easily noticed how happy I am today. I am cheerful, glooming all the way.
"What's up with you, you look extremely happy today." Aftaab asks.
Oh, so he doesn't know Shaad and I have sorted things out, let me keep him guessing.
"You will know eventually by the end of the day" I tease him.
"OHH IS THAT SO?" he teased me back.
WHAT? Aftaab knows Shaad's feelings too. Idiot! why does he have to tell Aftaab about it, he is his best friend I know but he is my classmate too and now I am shy, why? Why am I blushing? okay I am not going to sit here in front of Aftaab's bench today. I can't hide the reds on my cheeks.

I am late for the class today, not too late, teacher wouldn't have arrived till now for sure, but everyone will be there. 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. As soon as I step into the class my eyes immediately fall over him and guess what he is already looking at me. We smiled looking at each other. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. As I reach near my desk, he placed his hands forward offering a handshake. He never did this before today and I didn't even hesitate to give my hands into his. Reality strikes me instantly about how I set rules and limits for ashfaque and literally everyone around me, but there is no such thing for Shaad. Maybe that is why he is special to me I can't deny that. Aftaab and Komal glares at us, as if we did something illegal. Shaad told Aftaab about his feelings so I suppose I should let Komal know about what all happened in a past few weeks now.