𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

Can't believe he made our first kiss, kiss on cheek, this awkward. I mean seriously he didn't have a better place in mind, or time or moment. But if I won't do it, he has got his own ways and by now I am well aware what it could be. There is no limit, he surprises me every time.

"Come closer." I tell him. He leans even more this time. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. I brush my lips on his cheeks for one, two, three seconds and move back.
"What was that?"
"What you asked for, a kiss."
"That was not a kiss Muskan, don't be a cheat."
"You didn't specify the type of kiss you want. This counts as a kiss too." 
"I am specifying now. I want your lips on my cheeks properly not just brushing and that too for at least five minutes." 
"Oh, but you had to specify this before. You lose your chance; can we continue to walk now?"
"I am not going anywhere until I get what I want."
" Are you kidding me, what are you? eight?"
"Say whatever you want but I am not going anywhere, you give me what I asked for and I'll do as you say."
"When did you became such a---"
"---Vexatious? since I got you! So, what have you decided. I can stand here all day I don't mind."
"FINE! Come here." I sigh.

I looked around to see if anyone is looking at us. Getting close to him feels like lava tic hot. I lean close to him and place my lips on his cheeks. This time I felt his heat on my lips, he is hot, as in literally. Is it because of the kiss...maybe. I have closed my eyes and so did he. While my lips are still on his cheeks he takes a hold of my hands. I open my eyes and pulls my lips aways. He is giving me a pleasant smile. Just a minute ago he technically blackmailed me for this kiss he is smiling over. I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

"So, can we continue walking now?"

He pulled me close to him, by the hands he held when I was kissing him. My eyes fluttered instantly. What? is? he? doing? There are a few people looking at us but to him everyone is just invisible or what. "S-Shaad!!!!!!" I try to release my hands from his hold, but I can't. He twists my hands behind my back holding my wrist.
"S-Shaad w-what are you doing this is---" he didn't let me finish the sentence and kissed me on my cheeks without any warnings. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥???????? My eyes shut opened to this just to see him licking off his lips with his tongue. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. I open my mouth to say something, but I stop.

"They say, we should not keep anyone's debt. You kissed me so I had to kiss you back, you know to pay the debt." he says normally.
PECCAVI. Such a--- I don't know. 
"So, like you were saying, lets continue the walk, shall we?" he leads his arm to me.
We were together for at least 2 hours straight. Talking, laughing, having our moments and we didn't realized how time passed by. "I need to go now." I say. "Cant you stay a bit longer." he pouted. I chuckle and leans closer to him and place a kiss on his cheeks again as a good bye kiss.

"I am done. Falling harder ever second." he says laughing. 

I am home and all I have on my mind is that how happy I was a few hours ago. Every second that I spend with him is just perfect. I have a message, its ashfaque.

ASHFAQUE: Oh, so things have got out of hands huh you two have started dating. You didn't even tell me.

ME: Who are you? My father?

ASHFAQUE: No, but someone who cares about you.

ME: I don't need to be cared by you. I have Shaad for it. But thanks 'as a friend' for caring. 

ASHFAQUE: You are on a wrong track Muskan. Shaad is just toying around with you. Sooner or later, I'll prove it to you.

ME: Then talk to me when you get proofs.

ASHFAQUE: He is hiding everything from you, and you will know it, by then try not to fall for his traps more so, that it gets impossible to come out of it. 

ME: Ashfaque, if you really care about me and you are saying all this out of concern then thank you so much, genuinely. But you have no right to assassinate his character, you don't know him like I do. 

ASHFAQUE: Thats exactly what I am saying Muskan. YOU DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO.

ME: Goodbye ashfaque and make sure the next time you try to point a finger on his character, you have proofs.

ASHFAQUE: You don't love me anymore.?

ME: I never loved you. It took me a while to realize I never loved you ashfaque its him, its Shaad I loved always.

ASHFAQUE: Ouch. That hurt.

ME: Sorry, but it's the reality. Face it.

ASHFAQUE: I should have treated you better, maybe then you would have been mine.

ME: Nope! even now if someone comes and treats me better than Shaad, or maybe gets the whole world down on my feet, it will be of no value to me in front of him. I will always choose him over anything, anyone. There is no point in having this conversation. Bye.

I shove my phone aside, laying on my bed I recall what a good day I had today. Every time I am happy this bastard comes and spoils it. What do he know about Shaad that I don't know. He doesn't have any proofs and I don't think he will ever have any. Shaad has waited to have me for so long he won't be doing anything lose me now that he has me. I really don't care whatever ashfaque says about Shaad, I'd fight the whole world just to say he is right, and everyone is wrong. My love for him is true and eternal. It won't change. Never.