𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

We start to walk for classes, and we are still talking, laughing & smiling together.  But I am a bit worried about Komal...if she saw us together, she will definitely question me, it's not like I did something wrong, but her way of questioning will make me feel like I did. We've almost reached near classes,
"Do you think we should walk into the classes separately...like you go first & I'll join in a minute" I said.
"Are you afraid of anyone?" He asks.
"OfCourse not! I thought if we walk in together Komal and Aftaab will give us that side eyed look which will be weird".
"Didn't you informed Komal you were going to be with me today?" he asks.
"Nope! now don't ask me to why & forget it. We will walk in together let whoever think whatever they want we know what we are right?". He nods.

As we walk in together, she immediately gives me 'that' look, I try to ignore it, but I can't, she sits with me so be ready Muskan for a montage of questions.
"You & Shaad were together?" she asks in a cold tone. I nod.
"So now I have to ask why otherwise you won't tell me?" damn she is interrogating me.
"Well, there is nothing to say, we just went on a day out had a cup of tea and a few talks and here we are back!" I try to escape. 
She is about to say something just then the teacher walks in. THANKGOD. Shaad pokes his pen into my back to call me from behind, he never touches my back to call me. As I move a bit, my back touched his desk, he whispers in my ears,
"Why is she asking so many questions, is she your mother?".
"Worse! she is my best friend and I have never kept anything hidden from her; she has the rights to asks questions" I say.
"Wish her on Mother's Day from now on and not on friendship day" he whispers again,
I turn back to tell him something on this, we are close, we have a distance between us a person can sit in between but this is the closest I've seen him to me. I forget what I was about to say. He tilts his head slightly to look at me properly.
"We'll talk later" I said and turn back to the board. 
The lecture ends and we all four are walking out, but what the hell is wrong with Komal and Aftaab both are staring at me and Shaad & while we are looking at each other.
He took his hand forward and says "Bye, text me when you reach home."
This is the first time he said this and what a bad timing Shaad, Komal is already suspicious, and this made her more. We shake hands and left for our home.

As I reach home and sits in a corner all I could do is recall my day, it was so perfect, just as I want every day to be. I text Shaad,

ME: Reached home.

SHAAD: Me too!

ME: Why did you do that? you never told me to text you as I reach home, before...

SHAAD: I did that purposely (laughing emoji) I knew Komal was thinking something else, so I made her think more. At least she has a better work to do now than to interfere in other peoples matters.

ME: Shaad, that's my best friend you are talking about (side eyed emoji). And she doesn't interfere in everyone's matter she is just worried about me all the time. She only has me, and I only have her, we have to take care of each other.

SHAAD: But you have me too.

I know.... but I am not going to let you know that I know.

ME: Good night, meet you tomorrow. Bye.

A new message pops in.

ASHFAQUE: I am sorry Muskan I've released what I did to you was wrong I should not have touched Mehak and sorry for whatever I said on the functional day. You know I didn't mean to say it, it just happened. Forgive me. Everyone do mistakes, but a few apologizes, and I am saying sorry to you, don't you love me?

ME: OfCourse I do & I am ready to forgive you, but on one condition. You won't repeat your mistake again. Your actions should support your words or else it's of no use.

ASHFAQUE: I won't repeat it I promise. Meet me tomorrow in college, we'll have lunch together.

ME: Okay! Good night.

I am happy that ashfaque has finally released his mistake. Gotta let this known to Afrid. He is ashfaque's best friend, but he is my brother too. I never knew how it feels to be taken care of before Afrid, he takes care of everything about me and so do I. That is why we have a bond even stronger than that of him and ashfaque's, they are friends since childhood, I just met him approximately six months ago and here we are being the best for each other to stand in our rough and toughs. Ashfaque lives just in the building front of mine, but he never walks me home while Afrid who lives like five hundred meters away from my home, walks me till there every single day. He waits for me if I get late due to laboratory work sometimes but never leaves me alone. Told ya! I am just unlucky in relationship, not love, people around me loves me a lot. Every time ashfaque hurts me, its Afrid I run to. Complaining, crying and what not. Yet he bears with me and never gets irritated by my tantrums. These are the people I live happy for; they want to see me happy genuinely.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰. Shaad sometimes says such things. I don't know if he says things like this intentionally or just in flow. I don't trust words anyways. But there are a lot of situations where he showed me why he prefers doing instead of saying. I need to think less.