𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. My love for him is truly altruistic. He is that sun for me that peeks through the cloud in those rainy days. There are a lot of things I want to tell him now, but I don't know how. 
"Tell me Muskan.... does this feel wrong to you? does this feel like it will ever end, hmm?" He says brushing his thumb over my jaw.
I shake my head this time. I can't deny how much I love his touch, his eyes on me.
He leans closer to me, tilting his head. He is observing me, my every breath. His eyes travelling all over my face, he is looking at my lips. 𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!!! plus, we are in the class have he completely forgot it? He is at the peak level of 'I don't give a fuck about anyone' right now. What If he kisses me right now.........N-n-no! 

It feels like he can read my mind, because he gives me a sly smile. He tilts his head back straight, looking into my eyes. Just when I sign in relief, he brushed his nose with mine. Goosebumps arrived all over my body. Wait, his eyes are closed doing this, he is feeling the same intimacy as I do. Those long eye lashes of his, beautifully frames his eyes. It's like a cherry on top. He keeps his nose sticked to mine, his lips are close to mine as he whispers,
"I don't want this moment to end, ever." His breathings mingle with mine.
He is still holding my jaw and caresses it syncing with every word coming out of his mouth.
"I don't want this to end either." I too say in whispers.
He looks at me in amuse. I fell for him because of the millions of things he never knew he was doing. My heart is beating faster than it should.
"Shaad..."
"Hmm?"
"Thankyou!"
"For what?" he gives me confused look. Our lips are hardly inches away.
"Thank you for seeing museums in me where I saw empty hallways." My eyes get a bit teary.
"Muskan"
"Yes?"
"Somehow I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world." 
He leaves my face and takes a hold of my hands in his, our fingers binding in together.

I AM IN LOVE.
Yes, I am so much in love with this man in front of me, and it's dangerous. For I don't want to trust him, I don't want to break my heart again, but his eyes, his words, him, everything cannot be a lie. WHAT A PLOT TWIST HE IS IN MY LIFE. 

I am home, crying as hell. I know I love him; he knows I love him, yet I can't be with him because I am full of love but low on trust. It's my board exams next week, if this goes on my mind all the time then I doubt I can do anything for it. I better calm myself down, if it's meant to be, it will be.
A notification pop in,

ASHFAQUE: Where did you get your examination center hall?

ME: Pioneer, Matunga.

ASHFAQUE: Oh. Are you not going to ask mine?

ME: I already know. News travels fast.

ASHFAQUE: Point to point reply huh? something happened?

ME: None of your business.

ASHFAQUE: Ouch that was rude. Hear me out, when I say you are my friend, I really mean it, don't worry I don't have any wrong intentions on my mind. You can talk to me because I know you don't have any friends.

ME: Firstly, thank you for your concern. Secondly, I do have friends. 

ASHFAQUE: Name one friend you can call right now and talk to.

ME: Muskan di

ASHFAQUE: She is your sister not your friend.

ME: That too is none of your business. 

ASHFAQUE: Fine. All the best for the exams.

ME: Same to you. 

How dare he say that I don't have friends, OfCourse I have so many. There is Uruz my childhood friend she never made me feel like she doesn't want to hear me. She is so pretty that the word pretty is not enough for her beauty. She has seen me through my worst days and my best ones too. She was with me while I was nothing, there is no replacement of her.  And Muskan di is my sister and she is so sweet to me I can share anything I want with her anytime. In fact, if I ask her to come meet me right now, she will come to see me immediately, she loves me so much. She is my human Santa Claus. And then there is Afrid, that guy knows the art of caring whether it's things or people. Last year when ashfaque left me alone after the zeal event and went to drop some other girl to her home, Afrid stayed with me. He repeatedly asked me to go with him, but I preferred waiting for ashfaque in the dark on that night. 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘥. 

I am although not sure about Komal, she is the closest to my heart no doubt, but she will always choose her boyfriend over me and this has created an invisible barrier between the two of us, we don't talk anymore like we used to. She keeps me blocked ninety percent of the time because her boyfriend gets mad if she talks to me. I just pray she is doing well, with or without me.

The fact that I have so many people, yet I just want him. I just want Shaad. Not only want him, but I also need him, his smile, his eyes, HIM. He healed a part of me which he never broke. The affinity between me and Shaad is so perfect that we don't need words to have conversation, we just look at each other and smile. Now that, I feel it's over. Him and I, we are no longer going to be together. But I'll wait for the time. It feels like I can't breathe without him, so when I will be suffocating, he'll be there. He is mine to have and I am his to be taken.