Vodka is Best When You're Depressed

Harry's P.O.V

I sit alone in my room, with a bottle of vodka in my hand. I take another large gulp and stare the wall.

Vodka is absolutely disgusting. I just want to be drunk. What did I do? How could I do this? I lost Prim.

It's all my fault.
I'm so fuckin' stupid. Even when I'm sober. Although I was drunk when I hooked up with my neighbour.

I think I'm drunk now. I don't feel sober, or normal. Maybe I'm just depressed. I'm better off drunk.

This is horrible. I lost the person I thought was going to be the one. But no. I made a mistake. A really bad one. But I'm only human, humans make mistakes. But this one is so unforgiving.
I really screwed up. I really just wanted us to be happy. I don't understand what was going on in my head.
I chug down the rest of the vodka, then toss the bottle at the wall. The glass shatters into a million pieces. Kinda like my heart did.
I just wish Prim was here to pick up the pieces, then put them back together in the right order. But she's not here anymore.
"Harry?" I hear my mum call for me.
"In here!" She stumbles, I can already tell she is more drunk than me. "I love you son!" She grasp my head, pushing me into a hug.
Then she stubles out of the room, falling down on the way, "Gemma!" I scream. Getting no answer, I help my mum up, and walk her to her room. Then put her in bed. For a moment I feel mature and sober. Then I remember Prim. My head begins to spin.
I go into the kitchen and find Gemma. "Hey." She says lowly. "What did you do to mum?"
I get no reply. I just search the cupboards for more vodka. Silence falls over the room. It stays that way for a long time it seems.

"Did you know that Mum was seeing someone knew? She couldn't stop talking about this guy named Robin. I don't think she meant to tell me. She's been hiding it for a while now."

My parents divored when I was younger and I'm completly over it. I just don't think I was really ready for mum to see someone else. "Well, fuck, Gemma. Today sucks."

I reach for an unopened bottle of vodka. "Harry, what the fuck are you doing?"

I smile at her. I guess I'm pretty drunk. "Don't you know? Vodka is best when you're depressed." I go to my room and open the bottle.