Wake Up

Prim's P.O.V

It's completely dark again. But I can still hear people talking around me. There's a beeping noise to my right. What the hell was that dream? Goddamn. That sucked. And why am I still not awake?

"She's in coma." The doctor, I think, says.

What? I was just awake. How am I in a coma?

"That's impossible. She was just awake a few hours ago with me! That's impossible!" Harry says. I know it's Harry, because of his deep, raspy voice.

"Sir, we think it's from lack of food." The doctor says.

Mum lets out a loud cry.

How many people are in here with me?

"You have to wake her up! You have to feed her! You have to do something!! Just don't let her die!!!!" She sobs.

"Ma'am, please calm down. We're trying our hardest. Although, there's not much we can do. She has to wake on her own." The doctor demands.

Wake on my own? Well, how the hell do I do that? I can't force myself to wake up! I'm like stuck in coma.

"How long will it be before she wakes up?" Another voice says. It's familiar but I can't place who it belongs too. The voice is soft and Australian. Luke.

Luke and his band (5sos) toured with me before they toured with One Direction.

Luke was always my favourite. He was my best friend, the only person I could actually trust, that was until....

"I'm not sure, sir. All we can really do is wait. We are pumping her full of vitamins and nutrition through the IV. Hopefully that will help." Doctor announces.

••••••••••••••••••

Then a door closes and it's quiet.

Then there's a sob from mum again. "Oh, my precious Prim.." She cries. "Why?"

I want to comfort her. I didn't want to disappoint her. I didn't want to disappoint anyone actually. But I guess I did..

I need to wake up! I need to tell them I sorry!! I have to say I'm sorry I disappointed them!!

With that, my eyes flutter open.

Everyone turns to me, their faces light with joy. Why the hell would they be so happy to see me?

Louis is in the corner in a rocking-chair. Slowly rocking back and forth. Luke sits by me feet. Harry's standing in the doorway. Mum is in a chair beside me.

The beeping beside me becomes louder. My mum begins to cry harder.

"Prim! You're awake! Someone get Dr. Harrington." Luke jumps.

"Oh honey! Are you okay? Can you speak? Are you hungry? Should we call the nurse?" Mum freaks.

"I'm fine." I mumble. "How long was I asleep?"

"About three days." Harry answers.

Three days. Wow.

"Oh." I look at my wrist. They are still stitched up. But they're not swollen.

I look up at the people around me. Louis, Harry, Mum, Luke...

For a second, I'm happy I lived.