Revealed.

Harry's P.O.V
The bottom of my laptop is hot on my thighs. I click the google search bar and type 'Primrose Tomlinson". I'm not sure why, I just did.
I scroll through the links that popped up.
I do this often. It calms me down after a long day. Although its pretty creepy. It helps to know that Prim is no longer hurting from the things that I did to her. She's grown up so much these past three years. She's amazing and so different. Still so beautiful.
I scroll through all the familiar links. It showed her a link with her albums, a link with some of her songs, then a link pops up, I've never seen it before.
I click it. 'PRIMROSE TOMLINSON CUT HERSELF' appear in bold letters.
No.
I know Prim still hates me for the things that happened years ago. But I have never stopped caring for her. Knowing she does this to herself like this breaks my heart.
I read down the page. There's four pictures. One from tonight's premiere, her wrist swollen with three red lines. One of her holding a phone to her ear, making her wrist visible. Another of her on stage with a microphone in her hand, wrist showing. The last one is a photo of her and the boys, my band.
I remember taking that photo. I never noticed...

This isn't real. These photos are all photoshopped. Duh. It's obvious. Prim would never do anything like that to herself. I know it.