Flash.

Prim's P.O.V
The one thing I hate about movie premieres is that you have to get your photo taken million times.
I'm in a gorgeous black dress that was made special for the premiere. My heels match my dress.
As soon as I step out of the car, I'm greeted by screams and flashing camera lights.
I fake a smile and pose like everyone else does.
"Primrose! Primrose!" A crowed chants. I smile and wave.
Wow. This is the best feeling in the world. Hearing them chant my names makes my heart beat fast.
"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see four other boys. Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton. They're a band that toured with One Direction.
"Hey!" I haven't seen them in forever, we were really close before I went on tour..
"It's been a while." Michael says as I hug him.
"Yeah." I smile.
I hug each all of them. When I hug Luke, he whispers in my ear. "We need to talk.."
I nod, but I don't really know what he'd want to talk about.

We all pile into the car after the movie ended, trying to avoid crazed fans.
The car is small, that's why it's so hard to fit me and all the other boys. I get stuck sharing a seat with Calum and Harry.

When I look at Harry,
I see his hair, which used to have loose curls, now is swept into something complicated.
His eyes, they're still a beautiful kind of green. But now there's a thin circle of yellow in them now. He's skin is now covered in pointless ink..

No, he's not the boy that I knew three years ago..