What's On Her Thigh

Harry's P.O.V

"Prim, what the hell!? You promised you'd never do it again!" I know I'm crying. "Primrose, why?"
Prim left multiple cuts on her thigh. Too many to count. I noticed them while we were sitting and her skirt raised up enough to see them.
"Harry, listen, I'm sorry. I was hurting. I couldn't help myself. I broke. I needed to feel pain, and not mentally. Harry, I'm sorry."
"Am I not enough? Am I not enough for you to stop harming yourself? Was my love not enough for you to stop putting blades to your skin? Is my affection and attention not enough? Prim, tell me! Why am I not enough anymore?!"
"Will you stop yelling at me?!" she screeches and stands up. "You are enough for me! You always have been! Although, there was one point in time where I wasn't enough for you and you cheated on me!"
"Prim.."
"Look, I'm sorry. I broke. This was the first time in four months. I'm sorry! I'm just fucking sorry! Okay?"
"Don't be sorry, love, it's okay." I grab her and pull her down onto the couch with me. I hold her tight. We stay like that for a really, really long time. I run my fingers through her hair and plant soft kisses on her cheeks. We watch a few movies too.
Finally she says, "I should probably go home."
"I'll drive you."
She looks down at her thigh then up at me. "Okay." she smiles.

She gives me a quick pecks and says goodnight.
"I love you, Primrose Addison."
"I love you too."