Finale

Prim's P.O.V

Deep breaths Prim. Deep breaths. Its getting tiring having to remind myself to stay calm.

I look down at the neon lights on the floor. This is crazy. This is the finale.

The X-Factor. There's two of us here, right now, on this stage. The announcer clears his throat into the mic. I take a deep breath again.

"The winner of the X-Factor 2010 is.....-"

I close my eyes when he pauses.

The pause last forever. Like hours. I feel like I can't breath the entire time. Oh my gosh. Im freaking out. What if its me? What if I get picked for the record label? It sounds quite crazy, but so amazing, yet unbelievable. It's unbelievable that a girl like me from a small town, who's suicidal and has been cheated on and barely has friends made it this far.

I open my sealed eyes to the neon floor. It's going to me. Please let it be me.

I look up to the judges, the cameras, the crowd who is silently waiting, then the five boys waiting behind stage door.

I bite my nails.

"The winner is," he checks the slips again, "Primrose Tomlinson."

My heart drops along with all my other organs. My jaw to hangs open. I'm piled down with hugs, I guess the boys ran up, though there's only four, Harry stayed behind.

When they let go of me, I look at Rebecca who lost in second place. I sling an arm around her and whisper 'Sorry' into her ear. She doesn't embrace back, just pushes me away.

I just turn away.

OH MY GOSH I JUST WON A RECORD DEAL ON ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOWS!!!!

The announcer walks up to me and starts asking questions.

"How you do feel about winning?"

"Words can't explain how happy I am!"

"Do you have anything you want to say??"

I look right into the camera, wiping my sweaty hands on my dress.

"I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to all those who voted for me. I couldn't ask for anything better! You guys made my dreams come true!!"

I just one the X-Factor!