Well, someone's wasted.

Harry's P.O.V

     My phone begins to buzz and my girlfriend's picture pops up on the screen. "Hello?" I answer. The background is noisy and I can barely hear Prim's soft voice.

"Hey, um. Can you, like, come can you c-come get me?" She stutters.

"Where the hell are you?"

"Um, actually, I don't know.  I'm at a pub. I'm not which one."

"Ill be there soon. Don't go anywhere. Prim, are you drunk again?"

"Maaaaaybe. No. Okay, kinda. Just hurry."

I hang up, and walk through the pouring rain to my car.

When I get to the local pub, Prim is sitting by the door in a tight pink dress and black heels. Her hair is scattered and her makeup has been smeared by the rain. She looks broke and homeless. Funny, she actually lives in a mansion and has more money than she needs.

I get out of the car and I notice her face is glowing with sorrow. Normally, when Prim is drunk she is the craziest person ever. She stumbles over to my car and gets in. "What happened this time?" I mumble, driving far from the pub.  I know Primrose, and she only gets wasted when she's upset.

"My parents! They're ruining my fucking life." I turn the car down her road. "No!" She almost screams.

"Please, Harry. Can I stay with you for a couple of days?"

"Yes, of course, love." She leans to peck my cheek.

"Thanks."

I look over to her. Her beautiful blue eyes are a hazy color. She still is beautiful. We've been together three month now. And it's been amazing. I'm so glad she's forgiven me for everything.

I try to focus on the slippery road. The rain is pounding hard on the windshield; blurring my sight of the road. I stop at a stop sign and turn to Prim. Her arms are folded over her chest and her feet are on the dash. Her seatbelt isn't buckled and I become worried. I mean, it's pouring and I can barely see out of the windshield. "Prim. Buckle up."

"No." She shakes her head. "I don't want to."

"Primrose. Please buckle up. This rain is blinding. If I crash, you could get thrown out of here. You could be dead in seconds. Buckle up, please love." I keep driving. I drive about two minutes before Prim speaks again. She still doesn't buckle up.

"Harry, don't you see it? I hate being me. I'm sick of being Prim. I'm so sick of breathing and living and being me. I wouldn't mind being thrown out of this car."

I pull the car over and stop it. I turn it off and step out. Prim looks at me like I'm crazy. "What are you doing?"

"Come on. We're walking."

"What? Harry, are you crazy? We're like fifteen miles from your house and we could get sick in this rain."

"Okay. We can either walk, or you can buckle  up."

"Okay! Get in the damn car."

I let out a small laugh. I climb in the seat. I am now soaked and shivering.  "God, Harry." Prim mumbles buckling her seatbelt. "You better be glad I love you."

"I'm more than glad, love." I smile, pecking her cheek.

She is so drunk. She probably won't even remember this in the morning. The car ride is so quiet. When we got home, Prim vomited on her dress and took a quick shower. I laid down in my bed, Prim joining me.

Fuck yes. Cuddle time.