Day Out With Harry Styles

Harry's P.O.V

I stand outside Prim's bedroom door while her mom goes to get her. I decided to pick her up today and get her out of the house. Johannah says she barely even leaves her room. Maybe we could finally talk about things. The door swings open and Prim gives me a half-smile. She's in tight jeans and a black shirt that advertises a band I've never heard of. The shirt is long sleeved. Of course.. That's all she wears now.
"Let's get going." I say. She walks straight past me to my car. She still hates me a little bit, I guess.  "Be safe! Be careful." Johannah, her mom, yells.

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see." I smile at her.
In the car, I turn on the radio. I look at Prim as I drive. She looks impatiently out the window.
"You really are beautiful, Primrose Addison."

Prim's P.O.V

As those words slip from his mouth, I lose it. "Oh I'm sick of this bullshit!!" I pull up my sleeve. "Is this beautiful, Harry?" I point to the stitches. "This is not beautiful!!" I half-yell.

"No. No. Love, it is beautiful. It is beautiful because it shows that you were strong enough to live through it."

But Harry. I don't want to be alive.

I don't say anything. I just turn back to the window. I'm pissed at Harry for everything. And I'm pissed at Mum for making me spend the day with him. I watch him pull into a parking lot."Westfield Park?" I question. "Yep." great. We're going to a park where they're are a lot of people who know who we are. I hate the attention we get anywhere we go.
Harry parks the car, grabs a backpack, and takes my hand. He leads me over to a tree, but he doesn't stop there. He looks around to make sure no one is looking and pulls me through a bush, taking me with him. Behind the bush is a trail. It's a short trail. Where it leads; a river.
Harry and I leap across stones, to a big, flat rock. We sit there for what seems like forever before we speak.

"Primrose," Harry says softly, scooting closer on the rock. "What's it like to be depressed?"

It takes me a second think of how to explain it. I look at the river. "Well, It's, um, well its like I'm walking upstream. Through a current strong enough to pull me under. There are others, with me. But they're walking along to banks, telling me, 'just get out of the water'. But instead of extending a hand to help, they just move and leave me behind. And, ugh, um every once in a while, I find a rock that is strong for me to lean on, and rest for a little bit. But the rocks always get tired of holding me up, and when they let go, I'm left drowning. And back again. And there is nothing harder than standing in that current when everything in me is telling me how much easier things would be if I just let myself get dragged under."

When all the words have left my mouth, I feel hot tears running down my face. I look to Harry. He also has a few tears in his eyes. His jaw hangs open and a small curl hangs on his forehead. "Oh Prim.." He moves closer, slinging an arm around me and pulling me onto his lap. I curl my face into his neck. "Primrose..." I can tell he's crying. I don't know exactly why. But he is. Harry rocks me softly as I bawl into the crook of his neck. "No," He moves his head so he can see me. I want to turn away. I don't want him to see my cry. "Now, no, this is not how we are going to spend our day. Let me cheer you up. I'm sick of you and I being so sad." I just nod. Then he leans in closer placing his lips onto mine. I can't describe the feeling that runs through me just now. But it's the best damn feeling in the world. I haven't felt it in years. Three years, to be exact. The last time I kissed Harry was while we were on the X-Factor. All of the hatred I have for him slowly melts away.

Our kiss is short. "I'm sorry. I just-" Harry begins to say after the kiss, but I shove my lips onto his again. We make out for a little while on that rock.

"I love you, Prim." Harry whisper in my ear.