To Clear The Confusion

Just to clear some confusion that has your mind puzzled:

-Daniel is aware about Penny and Skylar being the same person since he clearly points that out during their verbal fight.

Plus she has had her wig removed most of the times at his house too.

However he doesn't know WHY. The only ones who know that are Emma and Andrew. Chloe is too young to understand it but she knows a little about it.

-And second, Alicia doesn't recognise Skylar because she has been living like penny for two and a half years and Linda got married to Skylar's dad three years back and she had her hair dyed black instead of her original caramel locks at that time with her hairstyle being that of long forehead bangs.

That is, they do not know that Skylar's real hair colour is Carmel brown and that she has long hair. Moreover, after her mom's death, she had changed her name to Penelope because it was a bit painful for her to be called Skylar.

I guess you guys missed it (the hair part) so I edited it again to make it clearer. It's in chapter 4 (when she remembers the funeral of her mother, she refers her dyed black hair)

If there's any other confusion or request please comment it here and I'll clear it out :)

Thank you 😊😊