part-5

Rahul POV:

I was in my cabin and suddenly my Dad came and told me about Rajput family's elder daughter, Archana.

"Oh no. How can this happen? Rajputs will do anything for their reputation" uttered dad to me.

"Haa Dad" I said and continued my work. I was not interested in these kinds of news. Rajputs and Raichands are family friends and business partners. Loosing Rajputs reputation may also cause a huge damage to us as we are business partners.

After two days when I was having breakfast Dad said bad news that is my marriage.

"Rahul, we want you to get married" Dad said in a serious tone.

"What? I am not interested in it" I told to him in the same pitch.

"No Rahul. You are getting married and your marriage will bring back ours and Rajput's reputation and old fame. This may increase our shares prices also" Dad told in a meaning full way.

"I am leaving Mom. Good bye" I just ignored Dad and told to my mom who was sitting opposite to me silently and listening the conversation.

Yes, what Dad said is true. But I don't want to get married now itself.

"Sir you should attend a meeting in USA tomorrow" my PA told to me when I entered my cabin.

"Ok" I told.

I went to USA for a contract and returned home after two days. When I entered home, everyone is busy with some activities and decorations.

"Arohi, what is happening?" I asked my sweet sister who is writing something.

"Hi Bhai, your marriage" she said with a hug.

"What?" I urged in a confusion.

"Bhai your marriage is fixed, and engagement is also completed" said Rohan my younger brother who came to me for a hug.

Dad has fixed this without me. I am not interested in all these. It is my life. I should talk to Dad. I went towards dad room to talk to him but, he is not there.

"Rahul I am so happy that you accepted for the marriage" Mom said to me with a lovely hug when she saw me. I don't know what to reply so I stood there itself. I haven't accepted for this marriage.

"Rahul you should marry her this is my last wish" my Dad told me when he is approaching towards me and mom.

"What last wish Dad? What are you talking" I asked in same confusion.

"This is my last wish so please do as I say" my Dad told and left to his room.

I don't know what to do. I like my family a lot, but what is all these last wishes thing?? It's my marriage and he is taking the decision.

Next day Arohi took me to the shopping mall for some selection. I was getting frustrated because of this. So, I thought of leaving from there. When I was leaving the shopping mall some one hit me then I saw a beautiful girl on red lehenga who is looking like a bride. I want to complement her but no I should not do that because if I do, she may think something wrong as all boys say, when they look a beautiful girl.

So, I told her in reverse way what type of dress are you wearing. I don't know why I told her that and soon I left from there.

On the day of marriage, I saw the same girl as my bride. What is this? I don't like to marry anyone but here the same girl I thought to myself.

After returning home Arohi asked me to find my name starting letter on her hand. I am excited and felt very happy inside. I really want to touch her. I went and took her hand and started searching but I haven't found 'R' in it. I never lost anything in my life like games but today I may not win.

I lost it and soon everyone started teasing me. I don't like all these, so I left from there with anger face.

Half an hour later I went to my room and I saw a girl standing there. Because of her I lost today. I got angry when I saw her. I grabbed her hand and asked to show my name.

Her reply shocked me. She doesn't know my name. What kind of a girl will marry without knowing her husband name.I shouted and pinned her to wall.
To be frank I too don't know her name. So, there is my mistake also with that thinking I left from there.

Plz do vote if you like mystory....