part-28

I know I have hurted many of people by giving a late update.So sorry,I am too busy in my work.I am really sorry...

Hope you all like the update.....

Love is just like a special thing, when we have it we don't need to have anything else and when we don't have it, then it doesn't matter much what else we have.

I am a man who never tells his feelings to anyone.As for me,men should be like this and women should be cute.

Anjali my angel.A star who came from the universe and neglected by a scientist thinking it as a piece of stone.

It's been 1month she left me.I searched everywhere for her.This searching mission hasn't stopped.

"What the hell are you doing man?" Amit said entering my home.

"Hmmm..." I responded.

"Rahul please come to office.Its been a month you came to office.You look completely depressed.Stop drinking this Alcohol" he shouted while sitting in front of me.

"Haha.." I laughed.

"Rahul please stop drinking. Have you think about your health?" He screamed. yes, I have become an alcoholic from the day Anjali left.I also stopped talking to everyone. Only,Amit visits me regularly.

"Why should I think about my health when there is no heart in my body??!!!" I said taking the last sip.

"Rahul..Rahul..." I listened a voice which is coming from main door.It's like mom voice.

"Mom..." I said turning my head to the direction from where the voice came.

"Rahul..." Mom came and hugged me.

"Mom..I ..." I started.They don't know where Anjali is??In this time of one month no one from home called me or asked me about Anjali.I tried many times to inform them,but no use.One thing is clear that Anjali is not there in her parents home.Where did she go??

"Mom ...How do you came here?" I said hugging her.

"Amit called me yesterday" mom said.

"Rahul..what is all this??" Mom asked sitting beside me.

"Mom Anjali left me.I want her back" I said placing my head on her lap.I cried just like a small kid when he lost his favourite doll.

"You are the cause for all this.Aren't you?" Mom asked.

"Mom....do you know all this" I jolted up from her lap.

"Yes Rahul.You are the reason to make your life hell" she said.I am confused.How can mom know this??

"Rahul aunty knows everything" said Amit who sat in front of me.

"Ma..." I hugged her.

"I never expected you to be like this" mom stated.

"Maa I am sorry.I agree,I insulted Anjali a lot. But,I want her back" I said.

"Rahul do you love her?" Mom asked caressing my hair.

"Yes mom I love her more than my life" I said straightly.

"Then why is this all..." Mom was interrupted by Amit.

"This idiot is unable to realise the love he has for her" said Amit.

Suddenly my phone rang......

"Hello..." I said lifting it.

"Sir we searched all the cities in India but we haven't found any details of Anjali mam" said my PI with fearing.

"What the f***k??I don't want any more reasons within 48hours I need the complete details." I angered and threw my phone down.It has broken into pieces.Anjali phone has been switched off from that day onwards which made much more difficult for us to find her.