part-23

Thank you all for your support and comments.I am so sry I have exams.So,It took these many days to write this part. Please forgive me........
Lots of love ...

"Dad why can't you accept me??" I heard di voice.

"That will never happen.Get out" Thavuji shouted. I stood there itself without stepping inside.

"I know you won't accept me,but how can you accept a murderer to be in this home???" she screamed.

"Archana" shouted thavuji.

"Yes dad..How can you.." She is cut by dad words.

"Archana enough. I can't spare a word against my daughter" said dad.

I was shocked.All I want is to run away from there.Is my family still thinking me as a murderer?I cried there listening everything.

"Why chachu(My father)??Whatever I said is correct.Everyone knows that because of Anjali,Chacha and chachi died" uttered Archana.

"Why are you standing here?" I heard Rahul voice.May be he completed his phone call.I am not in a state to reply him.

"Anjali.." Rahul stopped when he heard Archanadi voice again.

"Tell me dad.How can you allow a murderer into your house but not me" Di asked thavuji again.

Is everyone in family still thinking me as a murderer??In all these years I tried very hard to forget that incident which I have become a cause for Aryan to be like this.

"Enough" I heard a strong voice from my side.It's Rahul.

"Enough.I will not tolerate this.Stop blaming Anjali unnecessarily" shouted Rahul pulling me inside the home.I stood there sobbing.I saw Rahul red eyes.This is the first time I saw him in this state.

"Rahul,Anju..When have you come??" asked ma hugging me.I hugged her and cried.Hugging ma is the best relief for any sadness in the world.

"Don't you know Rahul what she did??" Asked Archanadi.Does Di and Rahul know each other??

"I said enough. She haven't done any wrong.Its you who did wrong. Without informing anyone you eloped with Rakesh and the fame of company and family all lost in drain.Infact she is the one who saved everything by marrying me and still you are blaming her!!!??" Said Rahul in an anger tone.I was shocked.Not only me but all are completely shocked by his reaction.

Just then Mom,Dad and Rohan came.They stood in there positions likea statutes.

Rahul held my hand and pulled me to the car.I haven't protested him.He started the car without listening to anyone.Soon we are in home.

"Anjali.." Rahul said.

"Anjali stop crying get out of the car" he said.

I nodded and got down from car and went straight to Rahuls room.

I stood near my wardrobe and the memories of everything that happened came infront of my eyes.

"Anjali stop crying.please nothing happened. They don't know how much you sacrificed.,."Rahul said coming close to me.

I hugged him tightly and cried.I don't know how much time we stayed like that.He slowly caressed my hair.This new angel of Rahul is so cool.

" Rahul Bhai...oops sorry"Rohan said entering the room.

We both parted away by listening his voice.Rohan might misunderstand this.I forget that we should act like a couple infront of all.

"What???" Rahul frustrated.