Part 35

Finally......here is the update......

I know many people cursed  me for not keeping my promises.......

I think I don't deserve a sorry also....

Anjali POV:

Past:

That night when he told me,I am someone else property .It hurted.His words are like poisonous venom .I just want to die then and there itself.I want to give my everything to him.Even that didn't make him to trust and accept me.How stupid I am???

I thought somewhere he loves me.All the dreams that I have with him got shattered.May be this is the reason every one says don’t expect  anything from anyone because expectations do hurt a lot.I expected so much from him...

On that day when he left,I cried a lot.God knows how much time I cried.I felt like I lost my self respect.I don’t want to explain him about those photos he showed me, because if a person loves someone they should trust them. He didn’t have trust on me,that means he never loved me.I wrote a letter in which every word is a replica of my feelings.

Later,I packed all my luggage,booked my ticket to delhi and left his place.
I reached my home early in the morning.Everyone  became suspicious as I came without any pre-information.
They asked me what happened??Why did you come home all of a sudden??I said I was missing them so much,so Rahul send me to stay for somedays.I think they didn’t believe my words,but somehow agreed.Even thayiji and dad didn’t said anything.

The person whom I  loved more than my life,whom I trusted a lot left me..asked me not to show my face again.

I can not stand in front of my thavuji because at the time when I was going to Rahul’s home after marriage he told that I was his last hope.But I spoiled  everything.I loved him.I loved him more than my life and that person trusted those pictures more than me and told that I am someone’s property.What would had happened to him.if I asked about Ayesha and their relationship...??I may get punishment from him!!He is good at playing with people's feelings.If there is this type of game in Olympics,he will win a gold medal everytime.

I don’t know for how many days I have to stay here.Its been two days and people started asking me about Rahul.Even Rahul’s family don’t know anything about this.

One day when I am passing through my parents room.I heard their conversation. I know Eavesdropping is a bad habit.I stopped near the door because I heard my name.

Mom:I think we should talk to Anjali.
Dad:No.Let her open up about this.
Mom:“But..”
Dad:Listen, It is her personal we should not involve in this matter.
Mom: On that day,without even asking her you and your brother made her to marry Rahul.No one in this house never cared about my daughter's feelings.
Dad:No..It is not like that..Rahul is good person..And we did all these because Rahul’s grandfather and my dad made a promise that to make Rahul as son-in-law of this house.

Mom:As Archana eloped things turned bad my daughter....

  Sobbed my mom...

Dad:Stop worrying!!Everything would be fine..We will see for two days and talk to Anjali about this.

I closed my mouth with my hands and ran to my room.I cried and cried.So this was the secret that Rahul married me.If ArchanaDi was there she would become his wife.Why the hell my life is like this?? May be this is why Rahul many times asked me about reason of our marriage... What should I think about my family now??Good or bad??
For a family pride they sacrificed my life without my concern.....So again my position belongs to ArchanaDi....