part-17

Thank you all for your votes and comments......

"Anju I love you" he said.

"What?...." I was shocked.

"Yes Anju I like you a lot.I love you. I love you from college days onwards" Arav said excitedly.

"Arav...I.." I don't know what to tell him.

"No Anju take time and tell.I know you too like me.So confirm about your feelings and tell me" he said.

"Arav I like you only as a friend" I confirmed.

"Whatever Anjali. You know about me well.I will wait for you reply. I trust you.I know what happened in office.I don't care about all those things.Just give me a chance" Arav said hugging me.

It is a friendly hug.He left me when watchman has arrived.I nodded him as I could not let watchman to think something wrong.

Why does he proposed me?Does I like him?Should I give him a chance?with all the thinking I started walking to home with watchman.

"Where are you untill now?" Rahul said as I entered the house.He has come before me.But I haven't seen him on road crossing us.Does he saw me and Arav??

"It's non of your business" I said him and started walking to kitchen because I am hungry and angry on him.

"Shut the fuck.I never care for you.Where have you kept your damnt phone?" Now he was angry.

"It's with me" I said as I don't want to argue  as I am tired.

"Your mom wants to talk to you she called me" he said.

"Oh.What did you said about me?" I asked him.

"I told I am in office and will make you to call once I reach home" he said and went to his room.

Thank God.He has not said about the job I am doing.I prepared dinner and ate and went to my room.After changing to my nightware I scrolled down my phone. There are many missed calls.Some from mom and some from swapna.I think mom might me be sleeping as it is already 11:30.I thought of calling her tomorrow morning.I know swapna won't sleep by this time.So I called her.

"Hi swapna" I said .

"Hi Anju.I hate you" she said.

"Why darling?"

"You have completely forgotten me.You are to busy with your husband " she said is low tone.I am busy with office and work.It's been days since I talked to her.

"Sorry swapna.Forgive for this time" I pleaded her.

"OK"

"How are you? How is my bhai?" I asked her.I like swapna and Arjun Bhai lovely couple. They look too cute.But I don't know how will Bhai manage to ask swapna hand.As our family doesn't accept love marriages.

"I am fine.My love is also fine.What about you?" she asked.

"I am excellent" what a lie!!

"Have you started packing?" She asked

"Packing??For what??For where??" I am confused.

"Anju Arjun told me that you are going to Paris for your honeymoon" she said.

"What??"I am shocked now.

" oops!I think Rahul want to surprise you..shit!!I spoiled his surprise "she said.

" swapna I will call you later"I hang up my phone.

Honeymoon?Paris??What is Rahul doing?I think I should ask him.