part-21

Thank you all for your support.. Love you...

The moment we start likening a person we have an intensity to talk to him,be close to him and always want to gain an attention from him .

We are in Delhi at Rahul's home.Home town will always makes everyone happy.Rahul went to office immediately after we arrived home.He is a workalholic.

"Bbf I miss you a lot" Rohan said sitting on sofa beside me.

"I miss you too Rohan.How are you?" I said.

"Fine bhabi.How is Paris? Have you enjoyed?" He winked.

If I had a drink I would definitely choked it.What should I tell him. How come everyone knows about this?

"Rohan stop asking questions to my daughter-in-law.Go and get ready" Mom said coming out from kitchen.

"Mom this is not fair.You are taking her side" Rohan complained

"Only I have right to ask her questions.Anju have you enjoyed in Paris??!!" Mom said.

"Mom...you...too" I blushed.

"Haha.Rohan go and get ready" mom ordered.

"Why??"

"You are going to drop Anjali at her parents house"

"Ok mom" he left.

"Mom..but" I really want Rahul also to come with me.

"I know Anju.You have come to Delhi after so many days.Go and meet them you might had homesick" Mom said.

"Thank you mom" I hugged her.I got the world's best mother-in-law.No no!!!world's best family,except my husband.

"Rahul will come and pick you up.I want you two stay here for today night.If preparations for marriage starts, you may get busy" Mom ordered.

"Ok mom as you say"

"If your mother and daughter-in-law talking is completed can we leave" Rohan interrupted.

"Are you jealous??" I said.

"Yes.Mom had stopped pampering me after you came" Rohan said with his cute puppy face.

"Haha. You are not a kid anymore" Mom said.

"Haha.Babhi is also not a kid.Look Mom,within few days she may deliver a kid"Rohan giggled.

" mom..Dekho naa"I said with my mouth wide open.

"Idiot.." Mom said slapping Rohan on his head.

"Now both of you leave" mom added.

Rohan dropped me at home and stayed sometime and left.

"Anju Is Rahul treating you well?" Maa and Thayi asked me.Only mom,me and Thayi are there at home.

"Ha maa.He loves me a lot" I lied.My family has become so close to me after my marriage.

"Why are you not calling us frequently??" Thayi asked.

"No Thayi I am busy as we went to Paris" I said entering to kitchen.

"How is Paris?" Mom said to me.

"Nice.."

"Can I help you both?" I added it as a diversion of topic because I don't want to lie more to maa and Thayi.

"No Anju.Go to your room and take rest" Maa said.

"But maa.."

"No buts Anju go" Thayi said. I cannot go against them so I left to my room.
After so many months I am back to my lovely room.Memories of Archana di and me rolled in my mind.I really want to ask about her,but if I ask anyone I know they will get angry.I tried her phone number many times in these past months,but no use.Whenever I called her,the only response I  got was please check the number you have dialed.