part-18

Thank you all for your votes and comments.Hope you enjoy the story...

Ayesha smirked seeing me.I just want to run away from here.I don't know why.

"Baby who is it?" Rahul asked from behind.

Ayesha stared at me with angry eyes.I felt hurt.I controlled my tears.Why I am feeling this?Why  I  am jealous?
As Ayesha hasn't replied Rahul came and looked at me.

"I think I should go baby" Rahul said side hugging Ayesha.Did he forget I am here?

"Miss u baby" she said.Rahul glanced at me and we both left from there.Few minutes back he acted so close to me.Now to Ayesha.Rahul is a jerk.I sat beside Rahul and he is busy with his phone.I watched outside the window.
Soon we arrived near a tall building.I was unable look to the top of it because of its height.

"Come" Rahul said.I followed him and we are on 5th floor of the building.

We both entered a room where all people sat.I don't know anything about them.May be employees of some company.

"Hi Rahul. Please come" a tall man said.I think he is of 35 years age.He looks handsome.

"Hi Maxwell.Thank you" Rahul said giving a  handshake.
So his name is Maxwell.I stood beside Rahul.Maxwell stared at me.

"She is my secretary Anjali" Rahul said glancing at me.

"Hi" Maxwell said giving his hand for a shake.He hadn't left my hand and still holding it.This show me something.I felt discomfort.

"How about the contract"? Rahul asked Maxwell.By the interruption of Rahul he left my hand and sat on his chair.Soon we both were offered to sit.

" We will sign the contract tomorrow"Maxwell said.

He was literally staring at me while responding to Rahul.I  really felt discomfort. He was glancing me from top to bottom.Oh God!!

"OK fine" Rahul replied.

"Your secretary look beautiful Rahul" Maxwell said.

"Oh Thank you on behalf of her" Rahul said looking at me with anger eyes.

I just nodded to Maxwell.Why is Rahul angry?Is it because of Maxwell words? Later they both discussed about the contract and I was typing and listening to them.During conversation, Maxwell eyes is to be on my body.

"Waiting for today  party" Maxwell said.I felt something is going in his brain about me.

"Me too Maxwell" Rahul said.

"We should go now.Meet you in the party" Rahul added.

"Ya sure.Bring your secretary also" Maxwell said.

I just want to slap this person.His eyes are drowning from top to bottom of my body.

"Yaa definitely" Rahul said.

Maxwell offered me a handshake but ignored and give him Namskar with both hands.

Rahul and me left that place and now we are at our hotel. As I entered my room. Rahul too followed me.He is still angry.I don't know why.

"What the shit are you behaving with Maxwell?" Rahul angered as soon as we entered my room.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I already told you this deal is very important for me.Still you behaved strange to Maxwell"

"I know for you deals and contracts are important not people and their feelings" I am angry now.I think I touched the Ant den.