part-33

Hi everyone!!!Love you all....

Thank you all for your votes....

I took lot of time to write this part because every time I feel like I missed something.

Sry for delay.....

Love after marriage is always on top5 in general fiction because of you all.....

"Anjali can you please give me a chance"I said looking at her.
She stared for a second and went to living room without replying me.

"Anjali...."before I started she interrupted me.

"What the hell do you want Rahul??Please let me live my life in the way I wanted...!!!"she shouted at me.She can live her life as she wanted even with me also.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"I want a life with Arav"she shouted again.My anger was raised and I can't control my anger anymore with in seconds I pinned her to the wall.

"Why are you doing this Anju??What do you want to show me??I know you pecked Arav to prove me that you like him a lot but the reality is he already got engaged to someone.Why??What is cooking in your brain?"I asked her facing so close to her holding both the hands.I can feel her fear for me due to my sudden anger.She is still afraid of my anger.

"Do you still love a person who got married to another?"I shouted holding her hand.

"I should ask you the same question.What is relationship between you and Ayesha??"she shouted.

"Anju listen to me,I don't have any relationship with her.The only person I love in this world is you.Never try to think like this"I said cupping her face.

"Whatever,Should I believe it??Am I that fool??You can kiss her and do whatever you want.I won't involve in your so called personal life.I am warning you again don't indulge in my personal life"she smirked.

She is tasting my patience a lot.Is she thinking that I love Ayesha??She is just my friend.I have to admit that Ayesha lusts for me.But loving her back is not my cup of tea.I agree it's me who made Anjali to think like that in past.

"Anjali listen carefully.I don't have any relationship with Ayesha.She is just a friend to me.Remember one thing,I can go to any extent to get things that are mine.Understand!!??"I said towering over her in a demanding tone.She opened her mouth wide because of my warning tone.

"You can't do this to me.I hate you"she told pushing me away.I am so happy that she still has my effect but tries hard not to show it.

"Prove me??"I said rising my eyebrows.

"Prove What?"she asked.

"Anju prove me that you hate me"I said

"How??Tell me?"she said

"Be my wife for few days "I smirked and went to kitchen as my phone is buzzing.

"What the?"I shouted as soon as lifting the call.It is non other than Amit.

"Our lover boy is frustrated??!!!"came his voice.He really knows how to annoy me.

"Shut up you idiot.Dont you have any time sense??Why the hell you called me at this time??"I screamed.If he had not called now,I would be talking to Anju.

"Did government made a rule not to call friends at 10A.M??"He said.He and his sarcasm.

"Keep your sarcasm to yourself"I said.

"Rahul your are going to be uncle"he said happily.

"What??What do you mean??"I bewildered.I came to the living room still talking on phone to see Anju.She is watching tom and jerry.She is really a kid I thought myself.