part-32

Hi everyone...how are you???.....
I am sorry for updating the story late....I am busy with my MBA so I don't have enough time for the story...
I hurt many people...sry fans...You are the soul of this story..sry for making you wait this long.....

I am happy to tell you that it's been one year since I started this journey....... Without you all this may not happen....

Thank you all for being a part of Rahul and Anjali journey... love you....
**********************************

I drank water and came back to the dining table.I am annoyed .

"Arav eat some biryani.I made specially for you"said Anjali serving him.She never made anything for me....I think she even don't know what is my favourite food.

"Thanks darling" said Arav kissing her hand.I feel like sitting on a hot pan.Can't this idiot see me??!!...
Rahul do something...You are capable of doing anything..I told to  myself.

"Ayesha have you remembered our Paris trip ..I am missing those days"I said looking at her.

"Yaa Rahul,I remember those lovely moments,those kisses,those hugs and..." said she.

"Ayesha eat ice cream its your favorite"I interrupted her.GOD!!Anju is looking angrily at me..One day she will definitely kill me.I should keep my mouth shut for the time being.

"Thank you darling"she said kissing my cheek.I felt uncomfortable.Anju is scowling at me.

"Anju can you please pass me biryani??"I said to gain attention from her.She passed the vessel without looking at me.

Arav and Anju are both talking to each other so deeply.Ayesha is also trying to make a talk with me but I am ignoring her completely.I can't act anymore.I am sitting here like an active valcano and any time I may burst out.I should leave this place.

"I have to make an important call,Excuse me"I said looking at Anjali.

"Ok"both Ayesha and Arav said but my wife she just ignored me and continued eating.

I came to my office room to get myself controlled.How should I control my anger??I thought to myself.I unlocked my phone and opened gallery and saw Anjali's photos for sometime.May be she is medicine for my resentful disease.
I closed my eyes for sometime and went downwards.

"Rahul you left without having dinner baby,it is not good for your  health"Ayesha said sitting on sofa.I think they have completed their dinner.Anjali and that ass(Arav)sat on other sofa so close to each other and holding anju hand.

God!!This man really knows how to irritate me.What happened to Anju??She is also acting so close to him as if both are a couple for years.What does she want to prove??

"It's ok baby.I won’t die for not having food for one day”I said kissing Ayesha cheek.Now the real game started I thought to myself.
My plan for now is to move close to Ayesha and make Anju jealous.Hope I may get succeeded in the plan.

“You both look so cute”said Ayesha pointing Anju and arav.I glowered.

“Thank you so much Ayesha..and you too...”I interrupted Anju.

“Ok.Then go and get them married”I irritated to Ayesha.How can she tell that they are cute...

“Stop it Rahul,I am just joking,Why are you feeling jealous?”Asked Ayesha.All this time I am staring at Anju.

“You are praising someother couple when we both are the best”I pouted.Anju shocked for my words.ha..ha..ha.. 😂😂😂

“Its time for me to leave Anju.I have some work.Sorry baby”said Arav.