part-9

Next day after getting ready I went down. I have decided not to show my inner feeling to anyone. I should be much stronger. After 1 year, I don't know what may happen. How my family will react knowing the truth?

"Anjali, why didn't you have dinner last night?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I was not hungry" I replied and just then my husband returned from jogging along with dad and Rohan.

"What BBF?? Why have you not taken dinner?" He asked while taking juice.

"I am not hungry Rohan"

"Bhai, what are you doing?? when my BBF has not taken her dinner?" Rohan asked teasingly.

"Taking care of your BBF is not my work " He said and left to his room.

Everyone felt sad for his reply. Why can't he give a proper reply?

I started helping mom in the kitchen. Soon all left to office.During dinner time all are here, except Rahul.

"Anjali .. Rahul has not arrived yet?" Dad asked sitting on the sofa.

"No Dad"

"Ok. You can have your dinner. Come and sit" mom said serving rice to Rohan.

"No mom I will wait for him"

I know, though he doesn't feel me as his wife. I am married to him. It is a habit for Indian wives. I don't want to change it.

"Dad I want to talk to you" Rahul said entering the house.

"First come and have dinner. We can talk later" dad said

"I already had. I will go and fresh up" he replied and went towards his room.

"BBF, now come and have hour dinner. Don't behave like a typical house wife" Rohan said teasingly.

I sat beside Rohan and started eating. After 15 minutes Rahul came down with some papers.

"Dad" Rahul said.

"Dad, I want to talk to you about.." He was stopped by dad.

"Rahul, how many times I have to tell you, no business discussions in home" dad said.

"I know. I am going to Mumbai day after tomorrow" Rahul said.

"Why?" Mom, Rohan and Dad asked at a time. I am cleaning the dining table.

"Mumbai branch is now facing many problems and some people are doing corruptions in office which is leading to lose contracts" Rahul said showing the file to dad.

"Yes Rahul, it came to my notice also. We should take some action. But you need to go there and on another side you have married recently. I don't want you to do more work" Dad said going through the papers.

"No Dad, I am going and that is final"

Go!! Go!! At least I can be away from you for some days. Yahoo!! I thought to myself.

"If you are going, then Anjali will also come with you" Dad said in a serious tone.

What??I should go with him?? Oh my god. He will torture me with his words.

"No dad" Rahul said.

"Anjali will come with you and that is final" Dad said raising his voice.

Anju you are dead. No one will be there, and you will get bored sitting at home.

"Anjali will come with you and join in the company as your secretary "Dad said

What his secretary??

"But I already have one" Rahul said.

"This is my decision. I don't want any reasons. Your secretary will be here. Anjali I listened that you have done an internship. Is it OK for you to work?" Dad questioned looking at me and Rahul.

"Yes Dad. As you wish" I said to him. I can't say no to him. He is like a father to me. Also, I don't want to depend on him.

"OK fine. But on one condition" Rahul said angrily.

"What?" Dad questioned.

"No one should know that we are married" Rahul said looking at me and everyone are shocked.

"What? why bhai??" Rohan asked.

"I want to know the secrets behind the corruption. If everyone came to know about this, they may start hiding and it may be difficult to find out" Rahul said.

Stop it Rahul!! I know the reason!!You don't want to introduce me as your wife.

"Yes, you are correct. You will do the interview and select her so that no one will know about this. Our guest house will be set ready for both of you" Dad said.

"Dad, please stop taking my personal decisions" Rahul angered and left.

" Anitha inform to Arohi about this" Dad ordered mom and left.

When I went to my room, I saw Rahul doing something on his laptop. I took pillow and went near the couch to sleep. But suddenly Rahul came and pinned me to wall. He is in complete range.

"Why can't you just say, No to dad?" Rahul asked in anger and I am unable to move as he blocked me with his arms.

"I can't say no to him.."I replied in a low tone.

" Anjali pack your luggage today itself. Oops!!Sorry.. "mom said suddenly entering the room as she thought we are doing something romantic.

" No mom come" Rahul said moving from the place as mom came to room.

"OK Mom. Thank you" I said looking Rahul.

"For what are you thanking me?" Mom said.

"Nothing" I said.

I thanked mom because she saved me from Rahul today. I don't know who will save me in Mumbai.

"Ok. I will help you in packing and tomorrow we should go to shopping and to your parents' house also as you are leaving to Mumbai and we should inform them" Mom said.

"Okay" I said and pulled the pillow on the couch so that Mom should not see and start asking questions.

Rahul continued his work and slept. After packing of luggage mom left. Mumbai, office and his secretary, how should I bare all these things with him? thinking all I drifted into sleep.

Plz vote and comment your suggestions.

What will happen in Mumbai?Is corruption true or Rahul's plan to go away from Anjali?Will Anjali fall for Rahul or Rahul for Anjali.lets see.....